Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by midnight_tiptoes:
cm24.jpg

:lol: Which episode does that come from? He looks like he's going to cry in that pic for some reason. Either that, or he's frowning at someone in a really funny way! :lol:

midnight just pops in to drop us a Danny pic and then leaves without a word. :lol:

Not that I mind the pic. The situation just makes me laugh. It's like she's trying to be all stealth and just slip it in there while we're not watching.

Thanks for the pic midnight! :D

Posted by Aglarelen:
midnight just pops in to drop us a Danny pic and then leaves without a word. :lol:

Not that I mind the pic. The situation just makes me laugh. It's like she's trying to be all stealth and just slip it in there while we're not watching.

Thanks for the pic midnight! :D

LOL I think you're right!

Test, test, this is a test of your friendly neighborhood PG-13-o-Meter...

I want to [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] Danny, and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

Yep, still works.

Good that PG-13-o-meter works. I was so worried when I saw Top41 coming behind the house with a shovel and she had this insane smile on her face...

*passes a cookie to PG-13-o-meter*

Posted by DaWacko:
Good that PG-13-o-meter works. I was so worried when I saw Top41 coming behind the house with a shovel and she had this insane smile on her face...

Well, the PG-13-o-Meter is tough, it wouldn't be the first time Top41 has tried to do it in. :lol:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Posted by DaWacko:

Well, the PG-13-o-Meter is tough, it wouldn't be the first time Top41 has tried to do it in. :lol:

^:lol: :lol: I'm sure PG-13-o-Meter is tough. Think about how hard work it has to do and... that darn Top41.. Bitten...I think you should take that shovel away...and put it behind locks.

Posted by DaWacko:
I think you should take that shovel away...and put it behind locks.

Are you kidding? The day she finally does the sucker in, we're free from it's tyranny! I say let Top41 have her fun. :D

Oh yeah? and when cops and CSIs arrive... I'll tell them to interview YOU and...and... Top. And then say "I wasn't there, I didn't see anything and I didn't do it"

Posted by JDonne:
You go mentioning things like them striping down in the pouring rain with the water droplets cascading down their bodies and doing a little dance of seduction at the waistband of their pants in anticipation of that final plunge, with muscles primed and hard ready for action . . . Ok wait maybe that just happened in my mind! :devil:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Um, why'd you stop?

Stop? Stop what? :confused:

That? That sexually fueled description above, wasn’t I! Bitten, I'm hurt! :(

I'm a good girl! Some wanton slut temporarily took over my hands and mind, but I promptly regained control and took a nice cold shower. :)

Now, to cleanse ourselves of dirty thoughts, let us pray . . . that Danny takes his clothes of for extended periods in the remaining episodes. :devil:

*wrestles powerful demon slut away from the keyboard*

Ali

Yeah, let's see if she can short circuit the PG-13 O Meter

*waves to Bitten and DaWacko*

Who me? Hurt the PG-13-o-Meter? Why I'd never...I'm as innocent as an angel... :D

*sneaks up to the PG-13-o-Meter and gives it a whack with her spade*

What? That wasn't me! It was probably midnight--she snuck in and out so quickly... ;) And she's more than welcome to stop by and drop off a Danny pic anytime she likes! :lol: :D

Posted by midnight_tiptoes:
Danny: Uh, I was told there would be no math in this case.

:lol:

Oh and, Top41, you're not fooling anyone. :D

And for that matter, neither are you, JDonne. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back