Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
But seriously, folks, this whole Mac and Danny thing is driving me crazy (not that it needed much help, my professors are doing a fine job of it on their own.) I'm horribly curious about the backstory. Why would Mac handpick Danny? Why should Danny see Mac as a father figure? Just how long have they known each other? When are we going to get the shower scene?

Um, wait, I got my notes mixed up...right, so, Mac/Danny. I think I like the way this storyline is going, I'm very interested in seeing it played out.

I honestly think Mac sees Danny as someone who needs his help. He also must see him as someone with admirable qualities--for the most part, Danny does the wrong things for the right reasons.

As for Danny, Mac is probably the first person who has put any real faith in him. People tend to judge Danny quickly--he's gruff, defensive, off-putting and guarded. He doesn't let anyone get close to him. Mac may be the first person who has ever tried with good intentions. (ie, the Tanglewood Boys don't count because they're trouble) Danny still doesn't trust Mac fully (obviously), but he probably trusts Mac more than he trusts anyone else.

This post is because of Bitten's avatar.
Anyone feels like kissing The Hotness everytime you see that avatar?

Posted by DaWacko:

ahhh so i am not the only one that wants to do that then!

Danny, you're such a brat. Ah well, we still like ya.

Anyways, not from tonight's episode but I'm sure ya'll won't mind...

CSINY_116_498.jpg

when do we ever mind pics! :lol:

Bring them on!! :devil:

I think this is my 100th post! yay

and i really talk way to much! :lol:

*looks around, then takes a quick peck at Bitten's avatar* ;)

Jeez ya'll, do I need to change my avatar? :lol: To be perfectly honest, I don't think of kissing him when I see that pic. Ok, ok, I thought about it once, but mostly I just think it's an amusing face he's making. Heh.

hee hee...my livejournal avatar is that same picture, but I've put a word in it...check it out, the link's in my signature. :p

You go mentioning things like them striping down in the pouring rain with the water droplets cascading down their bodies and doing a little dance of seduction at the waistband of their pants in anticipation of that final plunge, with muscles primed and hard ready for action . . . Ok wait maybe that just happened in my mind! :devil:

Um, why'd you stop?

Exactly. I'm with Bitten. Whay did you stop there. I was so loving that. Man, was that a fun visual or what. Oh, now I get it. That evil PG-13-o-meter wouldn't let us go much farther. I'm keeping that little fantasy for later. :devil:

Posted by Wiggles:
Posted by DaWacko:

ahhh so i am not the only one that wants to do that then!

Nope, I wanna kiss him too. Although with that face he's making I'd be giggling at the time. :lol:

Posted by jesstiger81:
*looks around, then takes a quick peck at Bitten's avatar* ;)

Go Jess! Girl you've got me laughing so hard. I love the Locker Room! ;)

Jeez ya'll, do I need to change my avatar? :lol: To be perfectly honest, I don't think of kissing him when I see that pic. Ok, ok, I thought about it once, but mostly I just think it's an amusing face he's making. Heh.

No. No. You don't have to change it. The face is funny. It's like he's being cute saying "Come on baby. Give us a kiss." :lol:

I love that pic. It's cute and funny.

Ditto don't change it Bitten. It's cute and adorable, just like Danny is, even though he is acting very bratty now.

I think that I just need to spank him into submission, so he starts acting decent again.

I only have 15 or more posts before I get my avatar and banner. Can't wait... Better keep up the Danny talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back