Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

of course, then after he took his shirt off, he would then feel the need to completely disrobe and GET INTO THE SHOWER.

[CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny, you're such a brat. Ah well, we still like ya.

Anyways, not from tonight's episode but I'm sure ya'll won't mind...

CSINY_116_498.jpg

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:

He was absolutely horrible tonight. And I mean that in the best possible way. I love it when Danny takes charge. I'll save my comments on the episode until people have had at least some chance of seeing it. Until then you can check out my opinions in my LiveJournal.

And no. We never mind Danny pics. ;)

Ok... I am calm now... after watching that episode and reading all of the comments in here I couldn't even say anything that wouldn't get by the pg-13-o-meter! Wait... nope, I still need a cooling off period. I'll be on later. :lol:

Anyways, not from tonight's episode but I'm sure ya'll won't mind...

CSINY_116_498.jpg

Ooooh, cute lab picture! :D That gives me a happy. ;) :p

I love his smirk. He always looks like such a little boy when he does that.

You know, he was bratty tonight, but he didn't annoy me as much as he did in DC when he went off on that kid. He was wrong in C&M, but I think he at least had good intentions, and I'll forgive a lot for that (though the road to hell is paved with good intentions... ;) ). Still, if he's blowing off Mac, he's going to run into a lot of trouble.

See, in DC I thought he was a straight up jerk for going off on the kid like that. In C&M he seemed like a spoiled child who wants to get his own way. A bratty child. And yeah, he did have good intentions, after all, he was correct in stating that a misdemeanor is still a crime.

You see, that's why I want to know the backstory between Mac and Danny...I mean, Mac seems to be compassionate enough...shouldn't he know of Danny's tendency to be over-emotional and thus could have maybe cut him a little slack for wanting to ferret out the answer? I mean, I'm in no way condoning what Danny did, nor am I making excuses, I'm just asking what's up between these two. Mac had every right to be angry because, let's face it, Danny was totally in the wrong...but Mac got angrier than I would have perhaps expected from someone who seems to always be rather calm and collected. What does it all mean?

And what was Danny's motive for going all the way for this case? Simple curiosity? A need to find someone to blame? What what what?

I think Mac is frustrated with having to reign Danny in time after time. He had to get him to follow the evidence in "A Man a Mile" rather than his gut. Then in "Blood Sweat and Tears" he sees the guy pouting over a case and has to remind him to...look at the evidence. And then he basically gives Danny a direct order, and the guy ignores it. Add in the Tanglewood stuff that Mac probably suspects, and maybe Mac is sick of making excuses for Danny. It's time for Danny to grow up--it really is. He's not a child, but he's acting like one and that doesn't fly in a crime lab.

As for Danny? I think he's stubborn. He wanted to know what happened and he didn't want anyone to tell him to get off the case. I think Danny's got issues with authority. He's so childish in so many ways. His response to Mac? "So it doesn't count?" (towards his promotion?) How smarmy! He knew it, too, cause he apologized right away.

I think the problem between Mac and Danny is rooted in how they see one another. Danny sees Mac as an authority figure, not just as it pertains to his job, but to life in general. I can't help, but think that Mac sees something of his younger self in Danny. If the writers are sticking with the Mac handpicking Danny storyline, then what we have in my mind is a father laying a path down that he wants his son to follow, and the son simply striking out and making it the way he thinks is best. Therefore, it is less Danny spoiled child to me, and more Danny having a pissing contest with his dad. This arc is going to be one big Oedipal Complex, which can only lead to Danny in bed with Stella.

Mac and Danny both annoyed me this time around. :mad: Yet, it did not diminish the visual happy I got! :devil:

Ali

Posted by JDonne:
Yet, it did not diminish the visual happy I got! :devil:

I was a little disappointed. In my opinion they should have stipped off their shirts and duked it out. But, you know, that's just my opinion.

I wouldn't have minded seeing that scene... ;)

Doesn't it just give you a delicious mental picture?

But seriously, folks, this whole Mac and Danny thing is driving me crazy (not that it needed much help, my professors are doing a fine job of it on their own.) I'm horribly curious about the backstory. Why would Mac handpick Danny? Why should Danny see Mac as a father figure? Just how long have they known each other? When are we going to get the shower scene?

Um, wait, I got my notes mixed up...right, so, Mac/Danny. I think I like the way this storyline is going, I'm very interested in seeing it played out.

Posted by JDonne:
Yet, it did not diminish the visual happy I got! :devil:

I was a little disappointed. In my opinion they should have stipped off their shirts and duked it out. But, you know, that's just my opinion.

Even in the midst of serious psychological discussion, you managed to take it back to nakedness. Shame on you Bitten . . .

You go mentioning things like them striping down in the pouring rain with the water droplets cascading down their bodies and doing a little dance of seduction at the waistband of their pants in anticipation of that final plunge, with muscles primed and hard ready for action . . . Ok wait maybe that just happened in my mind! :devil:

Ali

Posted by JDonne:
Even in the midst of serious psychological discussion, you managed to take it back to nakedness. Shame on you Bitten . . .

Dude. Check back with me after finals and I might be able to have a decent discussion without introducing the dirty. (Notice I said might.) Right now though, my brain is fried...expect nothing from me that might require thinking.

You go mentioning things like them striping down in the pouring rain with the water droplets cascading down their bodies and doing a little dance of seduction at the waistband of their pants in anticipation of that final plunge, with muscles primed and hard ready for action . . . Ok wait maybe that just happened in my mind! :devil:

Um, why'd you stop?

ok so Danny gets in trouble in this ep you have all just seen! which i am still jealous you got to see it!

But i finally on Sat get to see Ep 11! yay roll on Sat!

thinks of Danny in a lab coat with a lollipop!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back