Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

ok so i know i am a little late in posting but i love his accent! i think its great!

and the smile, the face etc you get the point!

The pictures always are great and appreciated!!! it certainly brightens up the day!! :lol: as someone said its getting hot in here!!!

As well as our topics of discussion eg the lab coat and his gun!! :lol:

*sigh*

I taped CSI: NY last night here in Auzzie anyways its the eposide "A Man a Mile" the channel playing CSI"Ny keeps playing the eposides out of order so auzzies has missed "Grand Master "!

Anyways I loved the opening bit of the show were Danny got a bit uncomfortable being underground!

Posted by Wiggles:
ok so i know i am a little late in posting but i love his accent! i think its great!

and the smile, the face etc you get the point!

The pictures always are great and appreciated!!! it certainly brightens up the day!! :lol: as someone said its getting hot in here!!!

As well as our topics of discussion eg the lab coat and his gun!! :lol:

Yeah, gotta love the pics. Thanks all who post them for our viewing pleasure! I appreciate the effort!

Posted by Top41:
Maybe it's just me then--I don't miss many words but if I do it's usually his diaglogue. Then again, I used the wrong 'annunciation/enunciation' so maybe I'm not one to talk. :lol:

No, no we can save you on this one - Annunciation is most often related to Christianity; from Christianity we get the Bible; from the Bible we get you obviously thinking of getting to know Danny in the biblical sense. See it all works out, even the mistakes! :D

Ali

Posted by JDonne:
Posted by Top41:
Maybe it's just me then--I don't miss many words but if I do it's usually his diaglogue. Then again, I used the wrong 'annunciation/enunciation' so maybe I'm not one to talk. :lol:

No, no we can save you on this one - Annunciation is most often related to Christianity; from Christianity we get the Bible; from the Bible we get you obviously thinking of getting to know Danny in the biblical sense. See it all works out, even the mistakes! :D

Ali

:lol: Brilliant circle of logic! So I guess you could say that almost anything realtes back in some way to Danny...we just have to find out how! :lol:

Posted by chrissy0:
Posted by JDonne:
Posted by Top41:

Ali

:lol: Brilliant circle of logic! So I guess you could say that almost anything realtes back in some way to Danny...we just have to find out how! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And for everything that circles back to Danny, it does a loop and circles back to the shower... his dumpster-diving body grabbing the soap, stepping into the steam and <censor> well hell. Eh, even without that meter we get the image.

Posted by Khanada:
And for everything that circles back to Danny, it does a loop and circles back to the shower... his dumpster-diving body grabbing the soap, stepping into the steam and <censor> well hell. Eh, even without that meter we get the image.

AMEN! To that! :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I changed my avatar to smitten Danny. I just think he is the cutest!

Something I was thinking about today....He's been living away from NY for some time now, like 6-7 years, correct? Don't some people lose the accent after a few years of living some place different? Can you imagine, if it has in fact, faded, what it used to be?

I believe it. My grandfather was born and raised in Maryland and moved to the midwest back in the 1940s. As long as I have known him, he always had a midwest accent.

I know I'm a little behind on this, but the title is "10 Rounds" and it's sung by Tracy Byrd.

Posted by lookaboomerang:
Something I was thinking about today....He's been living away from NY for some time now, like 6-7 years, correct? Don't some people lose the accent after a few years of living some place different? Can you imagine, if it has in fact, faded, what it used to be?

I got my undergraduate degree in the UK and my graduate degrees in Baltimore, and my New York accent is still going strong, even though I haven't lived there for almost 9 years. I can make it subside, but that takes more thought than I care to put into speaking. Granted mine is nothing like Carmine's, but he's from Staten Island, I'm from Manhattan. My dad is Irish, but he's lived in New York for about 30 years, but he still has his lilt. I guess it just depends on how long a person is immersed in a particular accent.

Danny's is just so damn sexy. His accent reminds me of every bad boy I had a crush on in high school. I bet it sounds even better when it goes into a whisper, all deep and rumbly (I don't think this is a word, but it fits). Just the thought makes me light-headed!

Ali

Never thought about that!

I've always loved a NY accent - maybe that's why I enjoy going there so much! Ha, ha.

A friend of mine spent the first 15 years of her life growing up in Queens and then moved upstate and has lived here for the past 4 years. Her accent isn't really that noticible anymore, but when she gets fired up about something...wow. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back