Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
CSINY_116_488.jpg

Aiden should have turned on the Robospanker right then. :devil: What? He's totally leaning over for it. :lol:

JDonne, I'm glad you had a fun birthday celebration! :D

As for Cuervo...

"I went one round with Jose Cuervo..." :lol:

Does anyone know that country song? I'm listening to REM right now so I totally can't remember the lyrics or who sings it, but damn, it's one of the best drinking songs. :lol:

Phillie, the screen caps are everywhere! You just have to look around! Welcome!

"I walked in, the band just started
The singer couldn't carry a tune in a bucket
Was on a mission to drown her memory but
I thought no way with all this ruckus

But after one round with Jose Cuervo
I caught my boots tappin along with the beat
And after two rounds with Jose Cuervo
That band was soundin purdy darn good to me"

"Then some stranger asked me to dance
And I revealed to her my two left feet
Said 'don't get me wrong I'm glad you asked
But tonight's about beating an old memory'

Then after 3 rounds of Jose Cuervo
I let her pull me out on the floor
And after 4 rounds of Jose Cuervo
I was showin off moves never seen before

Well round 5 or round 6
I forgot what I came to forget
After round 7, or was it 8
I bought a round for the whole dang place!

And after 9 rounds of Jose Cuervo
They were countin me out and I was countin me in
And after 10 rounds of Jose Cuervo.....
I lost count and started countin again!"

That song is so funny... even though I hate country, I love those lyrics!

I love country music, and I love that song insanely! I love to sing it in my car. Thanks for finding the lyrics, jess! :D

Posted by Top41:
As for Cuervo...

"I went one round with Jose Cuervo..." :lol:

Does anyone know that country song?

Yep, sure do. Dunno off the top of my head who sings it, but yeah, I know it.

Was having a bit of a CSI:NY conversation with my dad and I deftly steered it onto the subject of Danny. This is what resulted...

Dad: He doesn't speak English.
Me: What do you mean, he doesn't speak English?
Dad: He doesn't speak English!
Me: Yes, he does!
Dad: *Imitates a New York accent. Badly.*
Me: Ugh, you've got a terrible New York accent. It sucks.
Dad: What do I care? I'm not from New York.

This from the man that was born in Queens. :rolleyes: :lol:

HA! I love that your dad says Danny doesn't speak English. :lol: That's hilarious. A little borough rivalry?

As much as I love Danny's NY accent, I think of the regular cast, his annunciation is the worst. His accent is also the thickest by far. Out of all of them, I miss things he says more often than anyone else. What about you guys?

I don't care at all! Hearing his voice just makes me swoon anyway. I love the thickness of his accent, it makes him more sexy I think. Isn't that how he normally talks? Ok, so sometimes we miss things, but I am certainly not missing his gorgeous face on the tv screen!

That is so funny the convo you had with your dad Bitten!

You know, in the first couple of episodes I missed the occasional word or two but having worked drive thru for so long (in Florida no less, where NY and Spanish accents abound) I learned to listen to the words, not the accent, and applied it to my Danny-watching. I have no problem understanding him.

Posted by jesstiger81:
I don't care at all! Hearing his voice just makes me swoon anyway. I love the thickness of his accent, it makes him more sexy I think. Isn't that how he normally talks? Ok, so sometimes we miss things, but I am certainly not missing his gorgeous face on the tv screen!

That is so funny the convo you had with your dad Bitten!

I think it's sexy too! I've always had a thing for New York accents, and I like his because it's noticable, but not too thick.

Shoot... I never really cared for NY accents until Danny! It's not that I didn't like them, I just didn't think anything of them. But now... ooh bring it on!

Posted by Top41:
HA! I love that your dad says Danny doesn't speak English. :lol: That's hilarious. A little borough rivalry?

As much as I love Danny's NY accent, I think of the regular cast, his annunciation is the worst. His accent is also the thickest by far. Out of all of them, I miss things he says more often than anyone else. What about you guys?

I don't think it's Danny's enunciation, but his talking speed. I've never had a problem understanding him, but I'm from New York. His accent is truly sexy; I think it is Staten Island's proximity to the Jersey shore.

Ali

Maybe it's just me then--I don't miss many words but if I do it's usually his diaglogue. Then again, I used the wrong 'annunciation/enunciation' so maybe I'm not one to talk. :lol:

^Yeah, definitely. And the big day isn't even until Thursday, so it's kind of nice. My last Three Cubed hurrah. They even brought me a sparkler and a candle. I made a great wish. It was a really good time! :D

I have the Jose Cuervo song in my head now. I'm going to have to go home and pop that CD in...I've got it on a mix and it's fun to sing along with that one.

Haha... I have had such a stresseful day/week, I am going to go home and HAVE some Jose Cuervo!!! Actually, I am going to go to the store and pick me up some Bailey's. My favorite drink, I love to just drink it straight up on some ice.

My boss had surgery this week, so I have had to handle EVERYTHING here at the conservatory. It's been stressful because I can't pay the teachers, and I can't do some things, but I still have to hold down the fort! I have to answer all of these questions that I normally consult my boss about, and she's laid up in the hospital getting Morphine... she's like "no, no... aoij woefjowejf f"!!

DANNY!

Edit: I just realized that this post was completely off topic, so I had to put something in there about Danny. hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back