Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Throwing food at the customers doesn't sound very polite to me. :confused:

Posted by jesstiger81:
Shame on you ladies! LOL...

Top, I LOVE Japanese steakhouses! We have a really fabulous one here. I love how they throw the food at you and play games with you while they're cooking. I usually go there on my birthday too!

Cool! Yeah that's always fun! I've been to places where they toss a piece in their hats (that doesn't get eaten, obviously). They light the shrimp on fire here--it's cool to see.

Bitten--he could leave the lab coat on so long as I could unbutton it and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. :devil:

That one didn't have a prayer of getting by. :lol:

Posted by Top41

Cool! Yeah that's always fun! I've been to places where they toss a piece in their hats (that doesn't get eaten, obviously). They light the shrimp on fire here--it's cool to see.

Bitten--he could leave the lab coat on so long as I could unbutton it and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. :devil:

That one didn't have a prayer of getting by. :lol:

:lol: that one made me laugh!!!

Posted by Top41:

Of course it's unbuttoned, how else do you think we'd [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]? :lol: :D

ooo... nice pictures !

*gets excited*

CSI: NY tonight in Australia !!!

MORE DANNY!!! :D

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Of course it's unbuttoned, how else do you think we'd [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]? :lol: :D

I just love the idea of it slipping off one of his shoulders. The man has such fine shoulders. :devil:

whoa whoa I don't post for a few hours and already Danny has his gun drawn :devil: AND locker room groupies are unbuttoning his lab coat? YES YES YES.

OK OK I need a cold shower after reading about his gun :devil: and the lab coat on!

WOW, is it hot in here, or is it just me??? Thing is that I already know that it isn't just me! :devil:

Posted by Top41:
I just love the idea of it slipping off one of his shoulders. The man has such fine shoulders. :devil:

And arms, the man has fantastic arms. That's why I <3 baseball players. :lol: :D

Posted by Top41:
Danny drawing his gun... *HOT* :devil:

Danny pulling out his weapon is indeed hot! :devil: Seriously, no dirty there, just respect for law enforcement. ;)

I wish I had something more profound than that to say, but eh, that's about as profound as I get on a Monday morning. :lol:

Profound and Monday were never meant to peacefully coexist! :)

Did everyone have a good weekend?

I spent the weekend in New York celebrating my birthday. I ate excellent Moroccan food, familiarized myself with a man named Cuervo, and danced still I glistened. Bonus, excellent presents and it is always nice to go home and have a proper bagel! :D

Ali

familiarized myself with a man named Cuervo

:lol: "Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine/I like to drink you with a little salt and lime"

I'm in the mood for some Danny dirty, let's have some pics...

Mmmm, microscope...

CSINY_116_246.jpg

Danny with the Robospanker. AND in a labcoat...

CSINY_116_476.jpg

I wonder what this thing does...

CSINY_116_488.jpg

:lol: Cuervo hasn't been a friend of mine for some time now! which is entirely too bad for me!

AHHHH Danny in the lab, with his lab coat on with sex toys, looking into a microscope with his glasses on his forehead. I am in lust

Hey, Jose Cuervo is MY man! But, I guess I'll share him with you. Actually, he hasn't been around lately, I don't know what happened to him. Right now I'm hot for a man named Bailey. Sounds fru fru doesn't it?

hey i was wondering if you could tell me what page the nice screen caps are on thanks bunches in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back