Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

^That's not a bad idea...Danny could get kidnapped by a suspect or killer. That would make for a really exciting episode, since it's always more suspenseful when a regular character is in danger. Especially if it's an extremely hot guy. :devil:

And then...he'd be without a shirt somewhere and... then it could be some dirty place like a basement and when Mac and others save him, he could go to shower... :devil:

^It all comes back to the shower. :lol: If the kidnapper took Danny's shirt, that definitely wouldn't be a bad thing. :devil:

^Nah, I know better than that. ;) :D We are nothing if not serious about seeing Danny in that shower. :devil:

Yeah, let's hope he doesn't have any gun cleaning issues like poor Speedle did. :( I don't want to see another hottie killed because he didn't clean his gun.

We are nothing if not serious about seeing Danny in that shower.

Hence why The Locker Room suits us. But seriously, we're merely concerned for poor Carmine's health *innocent look*

I don't want to see another hottie killed because he didn't clean his gun.

Don't even think it!

^And there's nothing better for the health than a hot steam shower with lots of scrubbing, right? :D (Well, hey, it's much more exciting than watching him drink a glass of orange juice, that's for sure :lol: ).

Given that Carmine made some comment about how if he was earning as much money as the actors on the original CSI he'd caddy for Les Moonves and shine his shoes, I think he's probably not jonesing to be written out anytime soon. :lol:

Posted by Top41:
^Nah, I know better than that. ;) :D We are nothing if not serious about seeing Danny in that shower. :devil:

Yeah, let's hope he doesn't have any gun cleaning issues like poor Speedle did. :( I don't want to see another hottie killed because he didn't clean his gun.

I'm sorry but my imagination went way too far :lol:
*whistles*

But honestly, would you turn down the chance to watch him drink a glass of orange juice?

Well still, it worries me to think of the things the producers and writers could still do to find the groove of things. After all, CSI:NY is still pretty new. (Now if only they'd realize that throwing Carmine in the shower would only help the ratings...)

^Yeah, watching him drink orange juice wouldn't be bad. Or eat an apple (play into the whole NY theme! ;) ). The question is...what wouldn't we want to watch him do? :lol: ;)

Posted by DaWacko:
I'm sorry but my imagination went way too far :lol:
*whistles*

I know exactly where it went... :lol: to cleaning guns in the shower... :lol: Veeeeeery bad. The, erm, metal could rust. That's why it's bad. ;)

On a more, erm, clean note ;) , do you think the writers are aware he's a fan favorite? Or the babe of the show? It seems like he gets more attention than the other guys of the show. And the girls for that matter...the female suspects should be checking out his ass! We've heard enough about Aiden's!

I'm thinking all of our minds went to the same place.

Ok, yeah, how many times has someone mentioned Aiden's ass? Too many! And Stella in the shower! What is up with that?!

That's it, I'm thinking it's our civic duty to start the petition.

:lol:
I'm glad I'm not alone here :lol:
I agree..they always think of male viewers and I swear fwomen watch much more CSIs than men.

Great (dirty) minds think alike, ladies! :D

What I think that people in general sometimes don't realize is that we gals like to see skin from the sexy men just as much as the guys like to see hot women. Danny's smart and sexy and that's a hell of a combination. So, please, have him take off his clothes already! :p

I agree..they always think of male viewers and I swear fwomen watch much more CSIs than men.

I've come across more women on this board than men. Of course, hanging out in forums that get all fangirlie over one of the actors probably slims the chances... :lol:

What I think that people in general sometimes don't realize is that we gals like to see skin from the sexy men just as much as the guys like to see hot women. Danny's smart and sexy and that's a hell of a combination. So, please, have him take off his clothes already!

Amen! It's like women have to be these creatures that don't know about the existence of the opposite sex. It's a very pre-1960s notion, why is it still in effect in the media? For example, showing a naked woman is acceptable in R movies but showing a naked man is not. We have to represent, sistahs! :lol:

I think the best way to get rid of these heinous double standards is for a show (*cough* like CSI:NY) to take one of it's male stars and make him take a shower (I nominate Carmine!!11one!)

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Amen! It's like women have to be these creatures that don't know about the existence of the opposite sex. It's a very pre-1960s notion, why is it still in effect in the media? For example, showing a naked woman is acceptable in R movies but showing a naked man is not. We have to represent, sistahs! :lol:

Exactly! It's something I don't get at all. On cable, they show all of the women, but for some reason, the penis is still sacred and can't be shown. It irks me to no end. Men are sexy; women like to see them naked. It's as simple as that. :p

I think the best way to get rid of these heinous double standards is for a show (*cough* like CSI:NY) to take one of it's male stars and make him take a shower (I nominate Carmine!!11one!)

I couldn't agree more! After all... CSI was progressive as a show when it began. NY just has to find a way to be progressive, too. :devil: Alas, I fear the FCC wouldn't let them be as progressive as we'd all like, but surely a shower scene with a little skin isn't out of order... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back