Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by jesstiger81:

Hey, did I mention that I like to WEAR curtains?? :lol:

Er? Been watching The Sound of Music too much have we?

Posted by JDonne:

Because, when you think Tanglewood Boys you think Roosevelt High School in Yonkers.

Ali

High School? Is that up to the age of 18? I.e Danny was just a kid.

What are all the legal ages in New York?

Here in the UK at 16 you're legal for sex and buying cigarettes, 17 you can drive a car and get married with your parents permission and at 18 you can vote, buy alcohol and do just about anything else (within the law of course).

Posted by ThumpyG:
this thread has just about hit 100 pages. WOW that's a lot of Danny Love. I am so proud to be a locker room groupie.

Now if I can just get my hands on Danny, life would be perfect!

On my computer it shows us at 40 pages. :confused: Maybe I have my message board settings set differently?

It is 100 pages total. the message boards get broken up into managable numbers on each thread, from what I can tell. I clicked on something on this thread and it popped up 99 pages, total.

I'm showing 40 pages too. It just has to do with your personal settings on how many posts you want to see per page, it's no big deal. Either way it all adds up to a helluva lot of posts.

My brother and I were just looking at the Hush caps and I said something about the robospanker in the background and he goes "Dare I ask what is a robospanker ?" :lol:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I'm showing 40 pages too. It just has to do with your personal settings on how many posts you want to see per page, it's no big deal. Either way it all adds up to a helluva lot of posts.

very much so mine says 99 pages!!!!

Posted by lookaboomerang:
My brother and I were just looking at the Hush caps and I said something about the robospanker in the background and he goes "Dare I ask what is a robospanker ?" :lol:

i'm so glad i didn't watch that episode with my parents. *sigh of relief*

and does anyone know how to change the settings back to seeing 99 pages instead of 40?

Posted by brummie:
HEY WHITEPEARL, DO YOU KNOW YOUR WAY AROUND LA, AM LOOKING TO WORK THERE IN THE SUMMER AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT PLACES TO STAY, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE BEST AREAS ARE.

MAYBE YOU COULD HELP ME.
Okay, this is off topic, but still. :) Brummie- I just got back from 2 months in LA (and am heading back in a couple weeks). I stayed in Burbank which is a great area IMO. Try checking out Craig's List. It's a great site with info on a bunch of different cities- LA included.

csifeline, they're pretty restrictive here in the US as far as age is concerned. It's the same all across the country; I'm sure we have the oldest age limits. I believe it's 17 now for driving, 18 for adulthood, which means voting, cigarettes, and marriage, and 21 for alcohol. But, luckily I'm over all of that now so I can do whatever I want.

I believe it's 17 now for driving, 18 for adulthood, which means voting, cigarettes, and marriage, and 21 for alcohol.

Actually, at least where i live, its 15 1/2 for driving... i just got my permit a couple of months ago, and i get my license in 1 month.

I didn't realize that each state has different rules for driving ages. In NY, you can get your permit at age 16 and then I think they just changed it not that long ago, that you have to wait 6 months and have like 45+ hours of driving with an adult, plus a 5 hour certification before you can take your road test for your license.

it makes me mad, you can have sex at 16 in th UK, but you cant watch 18 cert movies. is that weid or what, whats more important?
;) it is nearly saturday and that means more Danny ,Yay!

Posted by bluefluorescence:
i'm so glad i didn't watch that episode with my parents. *sigh of relief*

and does anyone know how to change the settings back to seeing 99 pages instead of 40?

I thought I did, but when I poked around my settings, I didn't see the setting thing for it. If you're really curious, start a thread about it in QSF. I should know how to do do it, but I don't--sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back