Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

"What I can tell you is that Danny Messer had a lot more involvement with the Tanglewood Boys than he's leading on. I believe if all goes well, "Tanglewood part 2" will air during November sweeps," Zuiker says, and adds, "The Mac Taylor/Danny Messer relationship will get a little more complicated.
I swear...the stars are aligned this week. I'm really excited for this episode, even though it's roughly...7 months away. :lol:

hmmm... well, the name Tanglewood, in my mind, comes from the tanglewood music organization/festival/camp here in Massachussetts, so... :confused:

You're right, it doesn't sound very tough :lol:

Hey! Wow, chrissy, I think you're pretty close with the Tanglewood 2 epi. I am excited about it too! And Khanada, I love turtles!! I wish I had some, but my cats would probably find them quite tasty.

I kinda agree with Danny being like a cat. However, my cats are like all over me all the time. Maybe it's because they're still kittens. Of course, I certainly wouldn't mind if Danny were like my kittens... wow, that was bad.

Yeah, that's exactly how Tanglewood registers in my mind too, with the music thing and James Taylor for some reason. I'm from NY and I'm just like a hop, skip and a jump from Tanglewood and I actually rode past the sign for it the other day and kind of laughed a little. The guy who I was with thought that I was crazy.

Posted by Khanada:
While my brain's working in thought mode...

Anyone know what the D stands for in Carmine D Giovinazzo?

Don't know but I bet it's Italian sounding. How about Dino 'little sword', Domani 'tomorrow', Draco 'dragon', Deangelo 'from the angel', Dante 'enduring', Donati 'a gift' or Diamante ' indomitable'.

He got better intials than Gary though. Gary A Sinise, what were his parents thinking?

For some reason I want to say that his father's name is Dominick. I can't remember where I heard that (it may have actually been in here) but if it is, maybe that's what the D stands for.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Anyways, ya'll, I'm feeling a little blue (the end of the semester is drawing near and I'm going into panic mode.) I think I need some intensive Danny discussion (as well as the Danny dirty) to cheer me up. :lol:

Ask and ye shall receive! You know what Dirty Danny means...Danny in need of a shower. Or it could always mean [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!

Yeah, figures that you wouldn't let that one slide by, O my nemesis! :p Well, Bitten gets my point anyways, I suspect... :D

I love it when he gets his Dannitude...

CSINY_118_613.jpg

He looks psycho in that pic! I remember where it's from--when he confronts the murderer in "The Dove Commission" but he looks like a crazy man there! :lol: I love it. :D

It also kinda looks like he's behind the bars, meaning he's Naughty Danny. Someone should bring out the Robospanker... :devil:

BTW, Gary's initials are GAS? Oh, that is cruel. :p :lol:

Posted by jesstiger81:
Of course, I certainly wouldn't mind if Danny were like my kittens...

What? Shredding the curtains and sicking up hairballs?

Posted by lookaboomerang:
I'm from NY and I'm just like a hop, skip and a jump from Tanglewood

So what's this place like then?

Posted by Top41:
Ask and ye shall receive! You know what Dirty Danny means...Danny in need of a shower. Or it could always mean [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!

Yeah, figures that you wouldn't let that one slide by, O my nemesis! :p Well, Bitten gets my point anyways, I suspect... :D

Oh yes, I'm picking up what you're putting down. :D Indeed, Dirty Danny is a wonderful thought, whether he's in the shower or [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. :devil:

He looks psycho in that pic! I remember where it's from--when he confronts the murderer in "The Dove Commission" but he looks like a crazy man there! :lol: I love it. :D

Only Danny could make psycho look sexy. :lol:

It also kinda looks like he's behind the bars, meaning he's Naughty Danny. Someone should bring out the Robospanker... :devil:

You know, I noticed that and wondered if the blocking was on purpose. I mean, doesn't he usually yell at the criminals in the interrogation room? Why was this time different? Was it supposed to be significant or am I just overanalyzing it?

ETA-

Lmao! :lol:

yep thats it! it seems logical that the D would stand for dominick :confused:

Posted by csifeline:

Hey, did I mention that I like to WEAR curtains?? :lol:

No, my kitties are all over me, I'd want Danny all over me... ok, stopping now!

Eww, wait though, the way I'd want Danny all over me is a lot different from the way my kittens are all over me. They follow me everywhere and try to climb up my leg and always want to lay in my lap. I'd want Danny to be all over me and... *runs away from pg-13-o-meter*

Danny ponders the Locker Room conversations...

CSINY_118_173.jpg

"These girls are like a dog with a bone about that shower scene..."

Whahaha lol,,

Im sitting in L.A now!! Can't believe it! I'm here for a tiny foto-shoot and i'm staying with my Grandad who is a
Buisness man...I love it here :) its a beautifull city.I still hope to see him offcourse bud i will not count on that :rolleyes:anyways greets from L.A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back