Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

I love cats, but sadly, I'm allergic to them, so I have a dog who thinks he's a cat. LOL :lol:

Posted by gin:
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for awhile now. I wanted to point this out in the Anthony Zuiker interview, not that's it hard to miss:

"What I can tell you is that Danny Messer had a lot more involvement with the Tanglewood Boys than he's leading on. I believe if all goes well, "Tanglewood part 2" will air during November sweeps," Zuiker says, and adds, "The Mac Taylor/Danny Messer relationship will get a little more complicated. I always saw Danny Messer as the Sonny Corleone of the show--hot tempered, not trusting. He is right now the most off-center character that we have."

So I guess this won't be what's going on in the next new episode.

hhhmmm.. interesting...

Very interesting.... I think I need to convince channel 9 to show 2 new eps of CSI:NY a week. LOL :lol: Although, even repets would be good. :)

Oh I just got done watching BS&T!!! It was sooo good, even better the 2nd time around now that I can concentrate on Messer! Wow... when he opened that trash chute! He is incredible. Each episode, he just brings my heart right into the show!

Ahh, now I can have sweet dreams now that I've had my fix. I hope I will dream about OMC (we really need to start using that nickname!), goodnight everyone and goodnight Carmine Giovinazzo!

Welcome to all the new people! :)

Thanks to everyone who sent birthday wishes my way. :D

Bitten, yes his nose is outstanding. Along with some other parts of his anatomy, which are worthy of praise. That's all I can say because I haven't fully recovered from the lathering and suds slowly making a way down comments of yesterday. The images in my mind were, needless to say, :devil:.

I have a friend who has never seen an episode of CSI, CSI: Miami or CSI: NY. I sent her a picture of Carmine/Danny and now she has been bugging me all day about the identity of the mystery man. She wants to know where she can see more of him. I think I'll be cruel a little longer! :p

Ali

Posted by JDonne:
Bitten, yes his nose is outstanding. Along with some other parts of his anatomy, which are worthy of praise.

Well, you know what they say about a man's nose... :devil:

Posted by JDonne:

I have a friend who has never seen an episode of CSI, CSI: Miami or CSI: NY. I sent her a picture of Carmine/Danny and now she has been bugging me all day about the identity of the mystery man. She wants to know where she can see more of him. I think I'll be cruel a little longer! :p

Ali

Is that even possible? LOL :D Tell her that he was a random person that you saw in the street. :) And that asked him for his number, and then.... :devil:

~Lauren~

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Posted by JDonne:
Bitten, yes his nose is outstanding. Along with some other parts of his anatomy, which are worthy of praise.

Well, you know what they say about a man's nose... :devil:

I am thinking dirty thoughts and LMAO at the same time.
:lol: :devil: :lol: :devil: :devil:
I would be happy to check and report back to everyone here . . . after I finished the exam, which could take some time.

Ali

Posted by LittleMissCSI:
Posted by JDonne:

Ali

Is that even possible? LOL :D Tell her that he was a random person that you saw in the street. :) And that asked him for his number, and then.... :devil:

~Lauren~

That would be beyond cruel and yet so very fun. I could make up deliciously detailed stories about our steamy encounters while peppering her in box with pictures. I can't make up stories now though, the temperatures are hitting almost record highs add dirty thoughts to that and I might have a Danny induced heat stroke.

Ali

Posted by JDonne:
I am thinking dirty thoughts and LMAO at the same time.
:lol: :devil: :lol: :devil: :devil:
I would be happy to check and report back to everyone here . . . after I finished the exam, which could take some time.

Ali

All my co-workers all ready think I am some kind of crazed nutbag, and when I read this, I nearly spat my pepsi all over my computer!!! LOL :lol:

Oh well. I guess there's no point in trying to deny my insantiy now. LOL

Am I the only one who doesn't have a cat? :p I don't have any pets but I'm definitely a dog person. Dogs are just so warm and affectionate. I like cats, too, but I'm just much more into dogs.

[/QUOTE]

I have two turtles, for what it's worth. We've had everything under the sun here; dogs, cats, birds. And the backyard is like "Wild Kingdom", raccoons, deer, badgers, skunks (and yeah, I live in the burbs but not THAT suburb).

Oh, and I heard back from Carmine too! We talked shop, go figure! :lol: Gotta love the way that man handles his pipettes.

While my brain's working in thought mode...

Anyone know what the D stands for in Carmine D Giovinazzo?

i like dogs but they make me sneeze, so do cats, but i just love my crispy.

we could email him and ask, then we would know if it is him replying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back