Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by JDonne:
Posted by Top41:
I'm 27 or Three Cubed! :D

I'll join you there on Sunday. :)

Ali

Well, well.

Happy Birthday to Ali and Top41!

Shall we have Danny pop out of the cake? ;)
He'd have to take a shower then. He'd be all sticky and guys hate to be sticky. :devil:

Posted by ThumpyG:
happy birthday to all!

I turned 29 on my last birthday, in september. BTW, Carmine is a Virgo like myself. I knew he was perfect ;)j/k!

Man, that's wild! I turned 29 on my last birthday. Which was in September also. Virgo men are wonderful. ;)

oh man...am i the youngest one on the danny/carmine posts?!im only sixteen... =S ahahaha

Posted by carmineee:
oh man...am i the youngest one on the danny/carmine posts?!im only sixteen... =S ahahaha

awww... I just turned 17 !!!!
Looks like it so far! :D

At the moment I'm in Computer Studies!

when in Sept. is you birthday, Aglarelen? that is wild that we are the same age! I don't feel so alone and not old, but 'experienced'. plus, we are only two years younger than Carmine, which is just right ;) :lol:

I'll be 27 in December, but most people seem to think that I'm 26 going on about 6. LOL :D

YAY! When i go home and can watch CSI- NY eppy i taped from last night! :D

Here i come Danny!!! :D

Khrissy, it's a good ep! It's a bit weird though, because we are seeing them out of order, there's little tid bits that kind of explain the characters, etc.

But ti's a great ep, as they all are when Danny's involved. LOL :lol:

Just want to bump up the Danny post and can i say he is so sexy..... I would love to see a shower scene show us a full view of that tat.

Posted by jesstiger81:
I emailed him! And he responded! How nice!

BTW, how old is everyone? I'm 23.

omg, he responded? that's great! now i feel like emailing him myself too...but i don't know what to say, without looking like a star struck idiot. :lol: so what did he say? please tell!

btw, i'm 20. :D

did you email him on his website, cuz thats what i did and i got a reply, signed carmine, but i thought that it prob was not him. if it was that is really cool. and nice. oh and i am 25 and a cancer.

carmineee, you're possibly not the youngest, I'm 16 too. When's your bday, I'm in December.

*swoon* CSI NY last night, was so so happy. Danny didn't exactly have a major part in it, but still!
How could I have forgotten how sexy that voice could be.

*finds self on floor and is not really sure why*

Anyway, my friend told me I was way too obsessed over lj, when I told her that I get excited over I heart NY shirts. Told her I don't care cause Carmine is my lifeblood.

Does anyoone know a good site with screencaps of CSI ?..Not csi new york bud las vegas

Hi everyone!

I've been around the board for a little bit now, and have finally picked up my courage to post in this thread. Haha. I love Carmine and I think he's an excellent Danny, but there are so many pages here, that I found it kind of daunting! I've read up on some of the pages (but just couldn't get through all of them) and you guys seem like you're having so much fun! So I had to pop in and say a little hello. Heehee.

Anyway, I'm a 17 year old Carmine/Danny obsessed fan. And hello!

sock =D

ahaha my bdays in february =O well its nice to noe theres sumone my age here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back