Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

oh and i forgot i am 20 and like a few others here have an August birthday!

Hey! I just coined a new nickname for Carmine! We Claymates sometimes say OMC for 'Our Man Clay', so we can say OMC for 'Our Man Carmine!' Funny, we're claiming him as our own now... I'll start! OMC is so awesome and sweet for taking the time to email us back!

Posted by jesstiger81:
Oh yeah? Well... I'm a prime number!!! 23!

oh yeah? well, my age (20) is divisible by 1, 2, 5, 10, and 20. Beat that! :lol:

^But is it a Cubed number? :lol:

My next cubed will be four cubed--64! I'm glad that one is a ways off. :lol:

It's good that we already have our own unique name--The Locker Room Groupies! I think that's pretty much set in stone after 90+ pages! :lol:

Posted by Top41:
Given the numbers, I think we could take the PG-13-o-Meter down if it came to that. :lol:

Rather than just taking it down, don't you think we should find where it hides out? I mean, what do think it's doing with all the bits it censors. Not getting rid of them I bet.

Somewhere there is a huge collection of :devil: thoughts on Danny. All the ones from the Locker Room Groupies plus the PG-13-o-meters own. You know it has them, it's a complete hypocrite.

Oooh good point! We should just break into its vault and steal all of our comments back! YAY!

Posted by csifeline:
Somewhere there is a huge collection of :devil: thoughts on Danny. All the ones from the Locker Room Groupies plus the PG-13-o-meters own. You know it has them, it's a complete hypocrite.

Clearly, the PG-13-o-Meter is writing a naughty novel and is stealing our material for it! :mad: This means war, oh dastardly PG-13-o-Meter! :mad:

^Hey, happy birthday! :D How are you celebrating? I'm actually turning 28 in a little over a week, but my friends and I are celebrating it at my favorite restaurant on Saturday night.

What's your favorite restaurant Top?

Ok, I have to go teach, have a good night everyone! I might peek back on if I have time! :)

(OMG I'm a Rookie now! YAY!)

^When you get back, tell us what you teach! I didn't realize you're a teacher. That's very cool.

Posted by Top41:
^Hey, happy birthday! :D How are you celebrating? I'm actually turning 28 in a little over a week, but my friends and I are celebrating it at my favorite restaurant on Saturday night.

Happy Birthday to you fellow Aries! :D Like you, I'm going to my favorite restaurant, back in New York, with friends and then dancing at a Cuban Club.

Ali

Posted by jesstiger81:
I love the way his glasses make his eyes look huge. Ever notice that??

Is he short or long sighted?

I thought short, which should make his eyes look smaller than they actually are.

Posted by JDonne:
Happy Birthday to you fellow Aries! :D Like you, I'm going to my favorite restaurant, back in New York, with friends and then dancing at a Cuban Club.

Ali

^Oooh, fun! Speaking of, we Aries sure know how to bring it, don't we? ;) :D I love going dancing, too. We're going to my favorite Japanese restaurant (it's a steakhouse). Not sure if we'll hit a pub or a club afterwards or not--we're playing it by ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back