Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

O ok thx..and is it the ''contact'' button? :p

yeh, fill out your details and then it will go to ur email where you write your message, good aint it. i wanna ask him for tips on acting. ;)

hey guys Vanessa Ferlito is playing in the new movie:man of the house :eek:

oh yeh, have sent your email yet?

it looks really funny, the bit were they dancing and his splits his pants, lol

She gots a little belly in that pic! LOL... I bet that'll be hilarious. I can't watch the trailer because I'm at work, I'll have to catch it when i get home.

THanks for the birthday wishes everyone! :D

Posted by jesstiger81:
OMG the shower scene idea will certainly spread to NY!!!

Top, I teach voice, clarinet, and piano, privately and in ensemble, at a conservatory here. I love it!

Wow, cool! What an awesome job. I love music--I've never been musical myself, but I suspect it's a fun vocation.

Welcome to all the newbies! Don't worry about jumping in in medias res --it's pretty much a lot of talk about Danny and then some general conversation as well.

Who here is watching the Blood, Sweat and Tears rerun tonight? I probably will, but it wasn't one of my favs (it was okay, but not great), so I might skip it to get work done. I'll see how tonight turns out.

White Pearl, I teach voice, clarinet, piano, and ensemble at a music conservatory. Where do you waitress?

Top, I wouldn't miss tonight's rerun if my life depended on it! Why are they showing so many reruns anyway? They must be cooking up one heck of a new episode! I just wish they would only show new epis during the season... the off season is for the reruns!

I might watch it, I might not. Actually, I'll probably have it on as background while I do homework or something. And hey, it's the one where, at the end, it looks like Aiden checks out Mac's ass. That just warms my shippery little heart. :D

Yeah, it does seem like all three CSIs show an inordinate amount of reruns. Then again, I don't really watch a lot of TV so maybe it's normal, what do I know?

ok so i wanted to say welcome to any new people who have joined!

oh and SHOWER SCENE!!! how can we forget that!

oh and while i was in work today one of the people i work with today brought in with her for the office! A potted plant! i really had to try hard not laugh! and its not a small potted plant either you could easily hide behind it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back