Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

OMG all these December birthdays!! Mine's the 26th, when is everyone else's?

Did you guys already know that in CSI :NY ,Danny's real name is Daniel Messer ?..Danny sounds much cuter :rolleyes:

Posted by ThumpyG:
when in Sept. is you birthday, Aglarelen? that is wild that we are the same age! I don't feel so alone and not old, but 'experienced'. plus, we are only two years younger than Carmine, which is just right ;) :lol:

It's the 16th.

I may be 29, but when I tell people they ask for ID. I look like I'm not a day over 17. I know that it will be great when I'm 40 and I look 20, but for now it's hard on the dating. Guys my age think I'm not legal, so unless I'm in a bar or club where they card you to get in, I'm pretty much screwed.

And to keep this on topic...It's great to be only two years younger than Carmine. I just hope that I get a job in LA and "happen" to run into him at the grocery store or something. :devil:
No I wouldn't stalk him. It would be more like being hypnotized. ;) :p

Yeah, I'm only 7 years younger, which when you think about it, isn't bad at all, considering the age difference in most married couples! HEHE. Of course, Clay Aiken is 27, which is even more perfect... I think if I had to choose between them I'd soo choose Clay. But only if I had the choice, which I'm sure I never will! So sad!

OHH! I didn't realize that talk csi is listed on Carmine's official site! I just saw that when I was browsing a minute ago... uh oh, if that's on there, then he HAS to know about us!! :)

I'm six years younger then Carmine.

Yes! Im going on holliday tomorrow..To L.A !!!!I hope i will meet him :p

Posted by sock:
but there are so many pages here, that I found it kind of daunting! I've read up on some of the pages (but just couldn't get through all of them)

First off, welcome to the Locker Room. Second, let me catch you up on the pages you missed:

-Danny's hot
-We want a shower scene

:D

birthday's february 21...turned the big 18 last time! :D

and i finally gave in a sent carmine an email on the site...hopefully, he is still sending out replies himself.

Posted by jesstiger81:
Hey! I just coined a new nickname for Carmine! We Claymates sometimes say OMC for 'Our Man Clay', so we can say OMC for 'Our Man Carmine!' Funny, we're claiming him as our own now... I'll start! OMC is so awesome and sweet for taking the time to email us back!

What do you mean with : Email us back ? :eek:

Some of us have emailed Carmine, and he emailed us back!

that is cool so he actually emailed us himself, that really good that he is looking after his fans.
i am 6 yrs younger than him is that good?

Cool..where can i email him??

*and..what can i say to him ?? :rolleyes:

on his website, i asked him for more info, he said, 'be patient, we are workinng on it if you have any ideas for website email me.' carmine.

i thought that it might be someone doing it for him. but other people have had reply's and they said it's him.

ask him anything you want, he prob wont reply for a while though he is prob'y really busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back