Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

whew, I just got done e-mailing his hotness :p and then to the pictures..... his smile is amazing, again I melt when I see it every time. I am compelled to e-mail him back and just tell him that I want to [CENSORED BY THE PG-13 O METER].

I love my unclean mind :devil:

Just had to let you all know what happened to me yesterday. I was in the library with my friend Jesse and she asked me if I thought the pot plants were real and I burst out laughing. Had to explain it once we got out of there. But she never quite understands my obsessions.

YAY! There's a new eppie of CSI NY on tonight is Australia! First time in about 3 weeks. More Danny, yay!

Yay soph!!!

Oh, and Carmine wrote me back!!!!!!!

Posted by csifeline:
*faints dead, recovers quickly and runs off to check out The Big Brass Ring to see what kind of uniform he's wearing*

He's wearing a uniform? Got any screencaps?

I'm gonna try. I'm getting the movie now but it will take a while. Hopefully by then I'll hit Witness and can post pictures. :D

You guys know I'm good for it. If I say I'll get you something Danny or Carmine, I'll get it. Caps, sounds, whatever I can. ;)

Posted by Top41:
Thanks to this lovely pic, we can rule out that Tanglewood tattoo being on either of his arms. Which means it's in a more intimate place... :devil:

Well, actually, it could be there. I did some research using screen caps and a rather annoyed subject. I based this on the tat's position on Sonny's shoulder and the fake one on Paul's shoulder. If the tat was on Danny's shoulder in the same place as Sonny's and Paul's fake, then you would not be able to see it when he pushed his sleves up like that. This is assuming that since it is a gang tat that it would be in the same place on all members.

Hey I take my Tattoo Search Volunteer job very seriously. :devil: :p

Posted by soph:
Just had to let you all know what happened to me yesterday. I was in the library with my friend Jesse and she asked me if I thought the pot plants were real and I burst out laughing. Had to explain it once we got out of there. But she never quite understands my obsessions.

:lol: Long live the Potted Plant! :D

Love the pics. Yeah, that smile melts me, every time. It's possibly one of the sexiest smiles I've ever seen. The guy looks great whether he's brooding or grinning. :D

^Yeah, oh yeah. Lathering, scrubbing, lots of good stuff I can't say for fear of the PG-13-o-Meter... :lol: :D

Oh GAH you could have left the word 'lathering' out of there!!!! *THUDS at the thought of soapy lather*

Posted by Top41:
^Yeah, oh yeah. Lathering, scrubbing, lots of good stuff I can't say for fear of the PG-13-o-Meter... :lol: :D

I still can't get the image out of my head of a trail of soapsuds sloooowwly making it's way down, down, down... :devil:

Stop it Mariel!!! You're killing me!!

[THE PG-13-0-METER HAS CENSORED THIS ENTIRE POST BECAUSE THERE WASN'T A CLEAN THOUGHT IN IT.]

Edit: Curses!!! :mad: We got dirty again. It was bound to happen. :lol:

*whistles* soapsuds... *whistles*

OMG you know what I was just thinking? Is there a Danny Messer calendar? I love staring at Clay Aiken every day, how much better to stare at him AND Carmine!!!

Posted by Top41:
[THE PG-13-0-METER HAS CENSORED THIS ENTIRE POST BECAUSE THERE WASN'T A CLEAN THOUGHT IN IT.]

One day the PG-13-o-Meter is just gonna have to censor the whole thread. :lol:

Hey, we can't help it, we're young and the man's a looker. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back