Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Given the numbers, I think we could take the PG-13-o-Meter down if it came to that. :lol:

A CSI: NY calender? Now that would be cool! A Danny calender...that would be hot. :devil: Especially if they put in a shot of the shower scene we know we're eventually going to get. What do you think, ladies--the shower shot for steamy August or cool December, when we'll need something hot to warm us up? Decisions, decisions... ;) :lol:

I vote for August, it'd be a nice birthday present for me. Plus, Carmine's birthday is in August, too. It's only right to see him in his birthday suit in his birthday month, right? :D

AMEN to that. He has got it going on. There is nothing wrong with a little Danny love. In the shower. I cannot continue this train of thought that my mind has gone to, (or actually, has always been in) as the PG-13 O Meter will erupt.

I vote for August, it'd be a nice birthday present for me. Plus, Carmine's birthday is in August, too. It's only right to see him in his birthday suit in his birthday month, right?

His birthday is in August? So is mine! Haha, we could have a little private birthday party together and then, at the end of the night, we could [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!

We've been too long without pictures.

Aww, he looks so proud of himself...!

CSINY_118_475.jpg

What? You want to see his gorgeous baby blues a little bit closer? No problem...

CSINY_118_478.jpg

He was having way too much fun waving his badge around...

CSINY_118_431.jpg

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
He was having way too much fun waving his badge around...

CSINY_118_431.jpg

Yeah but he was hot doing it (badge waving)!!! You know, I think he is a tad bit crosseyed... but it's sexy... I love the way his glasses make his eyes look huge. Ever notice that??

Oh wait... he's not crosseyed... he's just looking up close at whatever that is in those tweezers... my bad.

"Show me your badge, big boy."

I will have to help him polish his badge later this evening.... :devil: I know that we will have a great time doing it! polishing the badge, polishing the badge, polishing the badge. I know how that last sentence sounded, my mind is there as well :D

wow those pictures! although it takes me a while to scroll past those posts!

The smile who doesn't love that smile!

so has anyone here email Carmine at his site yet?

I can't yet cos i haven't seen that episode! only a few more weeks!

I emailed him! And he responded! How nice!

BTW, how old is everyone? I'm 23.

Posted by jesstiger81:
JDonne (sorry if I spelled your name wrong,) thanks for the info on O Danny Boy! Are you a music educator or professional?

No, I am an educator, but literature not music. During my senior year in high school we had to do a musical heritage paper, with a father from Killarney, Danny Boy seemed the logical choice. Until I asked my father about the song's impact in Ireland, he gave me a little background the rest I found at the New York Public Library (one of my favorite places on Earth).

My name you spelled just fine, JDonne is for John Donne, possibly my favorite poet.

Welcome to all the new people.

I was thinking the other day; there are only about four or five episodes left for the season. Will we see anymore on Tanglewood since the season finale seems to be Mac oriented? Not to mention the little thing that is hardly discussed here - a shower scene

Ali

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
CSINY_118_431.jpg

Bond, James Bond.

:lol:

Sorry, that pic just screamed it! :lol:

I'm 27 or Three Cubed! :D

ok on the subject of the shower scene (sort of)
i don't know f there are any other Eric Szmanda fans on this thread but apparently coming up there is a point where Greg is in the shower!!

So maybe if we keep going here we will get the shower scene with Danny! :devil:

how great would that be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back