Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by lookaboomerang:
If he does have one, it's probably in the same place as the other guys were. And if you think about it, we've never seen that part exposed before. Hmmmm....

The shoulder? Yeah, maybe. I guesss I thought we'd seen part of his shoulder in "Blink," but looking at that pic now, they're pretty well covered by the shirt (rats!). That's a pretty sexy place, though I was hoping for mid to lower back...that's hot.

Though, I guess it's a gang tattoo. It's probably not meant to be hot. :lol: Still, the more skin Danny shows, the better. :D

Posted by Top41:
Glad you had fun! I want more details. :p Did he play a good set? Did he play your favorite songs?

I had a PM for you but my dad messed with the electricity and accidentally turned my room off. Once I stop seeing red I'll retype it, which most likely means details will come tomorrow. But yes, I had fun and he did an awesome set and there's hardly an Artie song I don't like, so yes. :D

:lol: Yeah, you're probably right. But hey, I tried to be all business-like and professional, right? :lol: If he gets an e-mail from "The Potted Plant" that says, "Love your ass in those pants" or "get in the shower, babe!" it ain't my fault! :lol:

:lol: I'd love to see the look on his face!

Thanks to this lovely pic, we can rule out that Tanglewood tattoo being on either of his arms. Which means it's in a more intimate place... :devil:

Didn't all the other guys have it on their shoulderblades? We wouldn't have been able to see a tat on his shoulderblade in this shirt so maybe there's still a possibility it's there. Although I'm coming up blank, just where else could he have this tattoo? *Blinks innocently* :D

ETA-
Still, the more skin Danny shows, the better.

*Sigh* Amen. :lol:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
I had a PM for you but my dad messed with the electricity and accidentally turned my room off. Once I stop seeing red I'll retype it, which most likely means details will come tomorrow. But yes, I had fun and he did an awesome set and there's hardly an Artie song I don't like, so yes. :D

Oh, ugh, I hate it when that happens!!! I've been close to tears over long, in depth lost PMs/e-mails, etc. :( It sucks. But that the concert was good is what's most important! :D

:lol: I'd love to see the look on his face!

Hopefully it would be a sexy, bright red blush... :D

Didn't all the other guys have it on their shoulderblades? We wouldn't have been able to see a tat on his shoulderblade in this shirt so maybe there's still a possibility it's there. Although I'm coming up blank, just where else could he have this tattoo? *Blinks innocently* :D

Strip search time! We gotta figure out where that tattoo is and make sure there aren't any others lurking. :lol: Time for Danny to get naked. Maybe when the CSIs figure he's got a Tanglewood tattoo, they'll come up with the same idea. :devil:

Posted by Top41:
Strip search time! We gotta figure out where that tattoo is and make sure there aren't any others lurking. :lol:

I volunteer for the hands-on part. :devil:

^I imagine there'd be a lot of hands-on action if the Locker Room Groupies got to strip search Danny. :lol:

Posted by Top41:
^I imagine there'd be a lot of hands-on action if the Locker Room Groupies got to strip search Danny. :lol:

Indeed, how could anyone not want to put their hands on him...?

CSINY_106_092.jpg

^Again with the lab coat pics! You know what that makes me think of... :devil: :lol: ...how to get him out of that lab coat as quickly as possible. :devil:

Posted by Top41:
^Again with the lab coat pics!

What can I say? I've got a fetish. :lol:

You know what that makes me think of... :devil: :lol: ...how to get him out of that lab coat as quickly as possible. :devil:

Golly, to think that just one little pic, like this...

CSINY_106_065.jpg

...could give someone such dirty thoughts. Amazing, isn't it? :D

^HOT. I like the second one, too--it looks like he's sticking his tongue out at someone at the crime scene! :lol:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Golly, to think that just one little pic, like this...

CSINY_106_065.jpg

...could give someone such dirty thoughts. Amazing, isn't it? :D

Oh it is, it is. Cause right now I'm thinking about coming up behind him and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!

Dammit! And we were having such a good run, too! I thought it was sleeping. :eek:

Aww! He's so adorable! I love his boyish-ness. :D

:lol: The PG-13-o-Meter never sleeps. It was just lulling us into a false sense of security.

Cause right now I'm thinking about coming up behind him and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!

What a coincidence...I was just thinking the same thing! :lol:

I love it!!! I just died and went to Danny Messer heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back