Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeah, no kidding. Like I said, they have to pander to their female audience more. If we had to sit through Stella in the shower, we should get Danny in the shower. :D

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
A long scene? They need to make it a special two-hour episode.

With no commercial interruption.

Oh, when you're right, you're right! :D This could be a sweeps episode. Heh--it might even beat out the original CSI that week in the ratings. :devil:

Was it me or did he look especially cute in last night's episode? And, jeez, he has the ability to look sexy by just looking into a microscope...loved the way he pushed his glasses back into place. And pouring over the books...*drool* And Lord, just the way he was talking about the art stuff so authoritatively...I was all "Speak nerdy to me, baby!" :lol:

So we're starting a petition to the writers, right? They should know that women are a part of their viewing audience too and we have certain needs that must be met. Needs that are as vital as oxygen. Like seeing Danny in the shower, for instance :D

So we're starting a petition to the writers, right? They should know that women are a part of their viewing audience too and we have certain needs that must be met. Needs that are as vital as oxygen. Like seeing Danny in the shower, for instance :D

^And I think women are the majority of the viewers. At least what I remember from last school, don't remember any guy who would have talked about CSI with us.
Danny!Danny!Danny!

Was it me or did he look especially cute in last night's episode? And, jeez, he has the ability to look sexy by just looking into a microscope...loved the way he pushed his glasses back into place. And pouring over the books...*drool* And Lord, just the way he was talking about the art stuff so authoritatively...I was all "Speak nerdy to me, baby!" :lol:

Oh, you are so right! Man, there's nothing sexier than an intelligent, well-read guy. And yes, he did look especially delicious last night. I loved when he gave the gangster attitude...he said something like, "I'm not a rookie," or something like that. Mmmmm. :devil:

Put Danny In The Shower, the petition? Sounds like the best petition ever to me! :D

Yeah, bitchy Danny with attitude is always a sexy thing. I also love his clean cut look with the trench coat, Lord, that's hot.

It's rumored that the writers peruse this board and others sometimes, right? Maybe if we squee about it enough they'll utilize the shower set again. Jeez, I hope they didn't strike it yet.

Seriously though, why Stella and not Danny?!

The trench coat was yummy. Very, very sexy. It's got the whole detective association with it, too, which is nice as well. I think everyone on NY dresses nicely, actually--more professionally than on the other shows.

Dear Writers,

Danny in the shower--please?

Sincerely, the devoted NY fans at CSIFiles

:)

The writers have to realize that this thread is the longest in the NY forum. Doesn't that count for something? We should be rewarded for our dedication. Come on Danny, show us some leg! :lol:

^You know, this is the longest thread in the NY forum, by a long run! Heh. For that, we should get more than a little leg...after all, NYPD Blue shows butts. So, you know, when in New York, do as the New Yorkers do! :lol:

The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

Just out of curiosity, has anyone noticed Carmine's accent sounding a little more clear? I wonder if he's working with a dialect coach or something because it seems to me that he's not talking quite so fast anymore. I remember reading a few complaints about not being able to understand him in beginning episodes but I've noticed lately that he is much more comprehensible. At least, to me, I dunno about others. After all, I do live in Florida where we seem to get either Spanish accents or NY accents so maybe I'm just used to deciphering :lol:

Anyways, I'd be down with seeing any skin from our dear Carmine (and they say men are bad, this thread might as well be a lockerroom.) He wears all those clothes on the show and then tops it off with a trench coat. Sexy as it is, I think we can all agree that he needs to flaunt a bit of what he's got. Do another cross-over with Miami and send Danny down to have some fun in the sun! (I volunteer to be the "fun" ;) )

Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

^Somewhat on the accent, though I also noticed it was very heavy in this episode. It seems like he's enunciating words better, which is a good thing, but I wonder if they're having him play up the NY accent. It's funny to me, too, because Danny, Aiden and Flack all have NY accents, but Mac, Stella and Hawkes don't at all.

This could be the CSI: NY lockerroom. We're definitely as bad as the guys, but hey, nothing wrong with that. :D If the guy's a looker, he's a looker. Plus, have you seen his arms? Definitely well-muscled. And yet he's still thin...not too beefy. That's how I like my guys. :cool:

Re: The CSI:NY Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

Well, Mac has an excuse, he's from Chicago. Stella, personally, I don't like her, so I don't care. And Hawkes...has he even had enough screen time to let us hear him speak (j/k but really, he's not around much is he?)

Don't get me started on the man's arms *swoon* I think he plays guitar, doesn't he? That would account for the arm muscles. Oh me oh my, what a man with a guitar can do to me... But yeah, he's got like the perfect form. If only the writers would grant our one itty-bitty request and hose him down already!

Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

I read a few entries and just had to reply. First, let me say Danny looked amazingly good and it must be one of the best CSI:NY episodes. I forgot the other cases that were featured in this episode, I have to admit I was more focused on Danny! I could not take my eyes off the screen!!! :)

Posted by Top41:
Plus, have you seen his arms? Definitely well-muscled. And yet he's still thin...not too beefy. That's how I like my guys. :cool:
I have to agree with you, Top41!!! :D ;) The writers should incorporate his assets (as everyone calls it) into his character!! Now that would be a GREAT episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back