Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Carmine, All The Time

Heya NewbieAgent! Welcome to the locker room :lol:

He is a dish isn't he? And he has great assets, which is why we think the writers should incorporate a shower scene for him. At this point, I'm not sure we'd even care if it was related to the plot, just show some skin already!

Sign me up for that Dany shower scene! Can anyone tell me if Danny and the officer working his case are suppose to have a past together? My sister said she was picking up on some vibes between them.

^I was kind of thinking so, too, in the first scene, but it never got played up so I assumed they used to be friends. Maybe it was more than that, but nothing got hinted at beyond that.

I'd bet he lifts weights, too. Those are some well-defined arm muscles! The only ones I've seen like that in real life that were that good were on the guys I did Tae Kwon Do with. Quite sexy. :D

I was getting vibes of some sort of personal past, like they're friends, at least.

*Pictures Carmine lifting weights* I bet he gets all hot and sweaty...

^Yeah, for some reason I was thinking maybe old police academy buddies, but that could be way off.

Yeah, that's a nice picture, with the weights. And just imagine the shower afterwards... :devil:

We really are bad. We'd probably wolf-whistle at him on the street. :devil:

I'm rather inclined to wolf-whistle when he comes onscreen.

And yet the conversation always returns to the shower. Uh, writers? Take note, please.

Well, those arms are...just...uh...
Sorry, dreaming again. ;)
His arms are so fabulous. He did play baseball all through school and college, even getting an invite from the Cubbies I believe, before injuring his back. You gotta lift weights if you're batting. Bet he's got great thighs from running the bases too. :devil:

Put me down for that petition! Danny needs a really tough case that sends him to the shower for a good long thinking session. :devil:

Yeah, baseball players always have great bods. Oh Lord, his thighs...*drool*

Danny spends way too much time dumpster diving. It can't be healthy.

Dear writers,

Please hose Danny down, we're concerned for his safety and well-being.

Thanks,
The Locker Room Groupies

The Locker Room Groupies... :lol: I like it! :D

Yeah, no kidding, we are thinking about his health! I mean, that's why he has to scrub down really, really thoroughly. After all...I mean, those dumpsters can't be sanitary. :eek: Wouldn't want poor Danny to get sick or anything from the germs in them!

Posted by Top41:
The Locker Room Groupies... :lol: I like it! :D

:lol: We should get jackets.

And to make sure he gets really clean he should soap up several times, right?

Sounds good :D
Anyone here has a problem that you want to yell "MY DANNY! (or Carmine)" when he's on the screen? And have this big smile on your face?

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
:lol: We should get jackets.

LOL! Yes we should. Snazzy black ones, with the logo in red. :devil:

And to make sure he gets really clean he should soap up several times, right?

Oh, yeah. He should take showering as seriously as he takes investigating those crime scenes. Which means lots of care and time should be put into this shower. :D

Posted by Top41:
LOL! Yes we should. Snazzy black ones, with the logo in red. :devil:

Yes, then we can go around and spread the love of Carmine everytime someone asks us what it means to be an Official Locker Room Groupie.

Oh, yeah. He should take showering as seriously as he takes investigating those crime scenes. Which means lots of care and time should be put into this shower.

Exactly. Why can't the writers see the harm they are doing to poor Danny by throwing him in the dumpster and then not letting him shower? I wonder what the union would have to say about this :lol:

^So, if we do get our shower scene (and please, writers, let us have the shower scene! :D ), what else do we want to see Danny doing? I'd kind of like to see him draw his gun--they do it on CSI: M all of the time and well, it's hot. Maybe Danny could get into some sort of serious situation with a suspect/killer when the other CSIs aren't around and there could be a showdown.

What do you guys think? What would you like to see?

Or getting kidnapped...
*sighs* If we are not getting him to shower... show us at least something else :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back