Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Holy moly, now I know what ya'll mean about so many posts while you're gone! Yes, I know I'm back early, but rather than clutter up this post with off topic-ness, let me just say that I had an excellent time seeing Artie and get on with things, eh?

Uh, Top41, telling the Locker Room Groupies not to say anything about the shower scene is, well, I have a feeling it's pointless. You know someone will put at least a P.S. :lol:

Anyways, since the subject of what Danny wears came up a few posts back I figured I'd post this pic...

CSINY_101_062.jpg

This thread is spooky! I came in here and there're like, 88 pages and I was like Holy ^&%$ what did those crazy people do!? :eek: But seconds later after I refreshed the page it went back to 35 pages. Creepy :rolleyes:

Posted by DannyMesserFan:
i saw officer blue on saturday and tht idea bout the uniform im with ya! :D

Did you notice he was on the computer nearly the whole episode as well?

Not for the first time either. I think he's done some kind of virtual reconstruction in several episodes like Rain and American Dreamers.

I thought it was cute in American Dreamers when Stella asked him to get creative and when he finished he said 'Is that creative enough for you?' but he looked at Mac not Stella.

No prizes for guessing who he wants praise from!

[/QUOTE]
Now on the topic of Danny, I have both an observation and a question. Danny’s Tanglewood tattoo would explain the full T-shirt under his CSI jumpsuit, in Man a Mile , instead of a wife beater. What do you think? Although, he could simply prefer the full t-shirt or deem it a more professional look, but in my mind, the motive is suspicious.

[/QUOTE]

They haven't aired the Tanglewood episode here yet but having read all the comments on the thread I must say nobody has even tried to defend poor Danny.

I noticed on A Man a Mile Danny mentioned family several times. He seemed to sympathise with Joe Riggs and said to Mac that 'one day he was going to realise he was missing a brother' or something like that.

How about Danny having a brother that was/is part of a gang?

Although I am fully prepared to accept that Danny might have this tattoo the main reason I'm against it is because it would destroy the relationship he has with the rest of the team and then the program wouldn't be the same.

Hi Wiggles, did you see Officer Blue on Saturday? I know the shower scene is rather popular round here but I thought it would be quite nice to see Danny in the uniform Mac and Stella were wearing.

Any takers?

hmm Danny in the uniform hmmmm now there is a thought!yeah saw the ep and Danny seemed to be on the computer most of the ep!

but yeah it would have been lovely to see him in the uniform!

Posted by csifeline:

They haven't aired the Tanglewood episode here yet but having read all the comments on the thread I must say nobody has even tried to defend poor Danny.

I noticed on A Man a Mile Danny mentioned family several times. He seemed to sympathise with Joe Riggs and said to Mac that 'one day he was going to realise he was missing a brother' or something like that.

Although I am fully prepared to accept that Danny might have this tattoo the main reason I'm against it is because it would destroy the relationship he has with the rest of the team and then the program wouldn't be the same.

I can't remember if this idea came up before or not, but yeah, it's definitely not outside the realm of possibility. If Danny had a brother involved in the gang, they could threaten the brother. However, I'm not sure that that information would be damning to Danny personally--after all, he's not his brother's keeper, literally. Also, it was implied that they knew things about Danny. Once you see the episode, you'll see! It's a really good one.

yeh when he was sat there the table and chair looked massive compared to him. Probably just the way he was sitting. like in this pic

http://galleries.pastmyshoulder.com/CSINY/albums/CSINY109/CSINY_109_075.jpg

The link didn't work!

I love Danny so much, when I make comments about him having the Tanglewood tattoo, I am not trying to accuse him, I don't care if he was part of that gang, all that matters is that he did the right thing and is living a better life now. Hell, I'll admit it, I just am saying that he has a tattoo because I want him to rip his shirt off one day in a fit of rage and show Mac... rrrrrrriiiiiiiip!

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:

Anyways, since the subject of what Danny wears came up a few posts back I figured I'd post this pic...

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/Meowmix1066/CSINY_101_062.jpg[/image]

ok so thanks for posting that image although it took me quite some time to scroll down after that post! :lol:

Hmm, you know, this seems quite likely. After all, Danny had to have had a background check and whatnot to become a CSI, so if he had had a bad record he wouldn't have been hired. Plus, if somehow the writers make it so that he does have some sort of gang affiliation and Mac doesn't know, well, when it all comes out Mac will know and I just can't see the plausibility in Mac keeping him on. This is a theory I find very intriguing.

yeh when he was sat there the table and chair looked massive compared to him. Probably just the way he was sitting. like in this pic

http://galleries.pastmyshoulder.com/CSINY/albums/CSINY109/CSINY_109_075.jpg

That's so cute. He's got Mac and Stella either side of him again, like in American Deamers. They really like their Danny sandwich, don't they?

There's another good one further in. Not sure if the link will work so I'll just say it's on p13 file 153. He's taken his jacket off and looks even more like a little boy at the desk. Still got Mac and Stella with him. :lol:

*faints dead, recovers quickly and runs off to check out The Big Brass Ring to see what kind of uniform he's wearing*

He's wearing a uniform? Got any screencaps?

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Holy moly, now I know what ya'll mean about so many posts while you're gone! Yes, I know I'm back early, but rather than clutter up this post with off topic-ness, let me just say that I had an excellent time seeing Artie and get on with things, eh?

Glad you had fun! I want more details. :p Did he play a good set? Did he play your favorite songs?

Uh, Top41, telling the Locker Room Groupies not to say anything about the shower scene is, well, I have a feeling it's pointless. You know someone will put at least a P.S. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, you're probably right. But hey, I tried to be all business-like and professional, right? :lol: If he gets an e-mail from "The Potted Plant" that says, "Love your ass in those pants" or "get in the shower, babe!" it ain't my fault! :lol:

CSINY_101_062.jpg

Thanks to this lovely pic, we can rule out that Tanglewood tattoo being on either of his arms. Which means it's in a more intimate place... :devil:

If he does have one, it's probably in the same place as the other guys were. And if you think about it, we've never seen that part exposed before. Hmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back