Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

yu noe where yu type ur post in? theres a box below thats labeled "Instant UBB Code". press image and then put in the url. i hope that helped but if ur looking to actually show the picture in the post, then iunno wat tuh do exactly =PP

Posted by csifeline:
...I thought it would be quite nice to see Danny in the uniform Mac and Stella were wearing.

Any takers?

Yes! Yes! A thousand times, Yes! As much as I love the shower scene, I've seen the boy naked. And what I haven't seen of him naked they wouldn't show on TV anyway.

I would just die to see him in full dress uniform. :D :devil:

*faints dead, recovers quickly and runs off to check out The Big Brass Ring to see what kind of uniform he's wearing*

that is right! there is nothing like a man in uniform, and I am not talking about McDonalds either! although, Danny would look hot in a McDonalds uniform too! :lol:

Good lord! I missed a lot this weekend! I was soooo busy, I didn't even have time to LOOK at my computer. White Pearl, thanks for the avvy compliment. JDonne (sorry if I spelled your name wrong,) thanks for the info on O Danny Boy! Are you a music educator or professional? And thanks everyone for the pictures, and welcome newbies! Oh, those pics from his official site, thanks! I had them too but they were small. Lookaboomerang, I DEFINITELY love his CSI look the best. His eyebrows and hair are all funky a lot in other things... hehe.

Ok, that's it, I have to get to work, I'm running late, but I'll check back frequently from there!

Happy Monday everyone! Man, this thread always has the most new posts when I check in. :lol: We sure do like talking about Danny, don't we? ;)

Welcome newbies! Make yourself at home--the Locker Room is a fun place to be. :devil:

Posted by csifeline:
Now it's just how are you meant to pronounce it. Is it Car (as in what you drive) mine (as in that's mine) or mine (as in that's mean).

It's pronounced "mine" not "mean."

OMG it's 'mine' not 'mean'? I always thought it was 'mean'!! I am shocked!

I didn't think it was that hard of a name to say...say it exactly like it looks. I always thought it was the last name people had problems with. :lol:

^Same here. Heh, even Carmine sounds comfused about that--in the Insider clip that aired a while ago, he said his last name two different ways. C'mon, dude--make up your mind! If you don't know how to pronounce it, how is anyone else supposed to? :lol:

I think it's got to do with where you come from and your background. Personally, I think I sound stupid when I say it with the -ahtzo at the end, whereas someone Italian would think nothing of saying it like that. Does that make sense?
Top41, do you have AIM? I wanna talk with you about something. :lol:

OMG it's 'mine' not 'mean'? I always thought it was 'mean'!! I am shocked!

I thought it was pronounced 'mean' too. I've known of 2 other guys named Carmine who pronounced it 'mean'.

Posted by lookaboomerang:
I think it's got to do with where you come from and your background. Personally, I think I sound stupid when I say it with the -ahtzo at the end, whereas someone Italian would think nothing of saying it like that. Does that make sense?

Yeah, it does actually. I guess Italians might say it different than Americans.

Top41, do you have AIM? I wanna talk with you about something. :lol:

I have ICQ... the number is 169483930. If you don't have ICQ, you can e-mail me at top41@csifiles.com! :)

Got it! :D Let me know if you don't get my response--I just sent it.

No one had better say a word about the shower scene ;) , but check this out. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back