Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i think it would have to be a hedge!

Either that or we would need something to make us all invisable! now there is a thought think of what you could do if you were invisable! :devil: :lol:

hmm i think i am going off into that world of my own again!

Hi Wiggles, did you see Officer Blue on Saturday? I know the shower scene is rather popular round here but I thought it would be quite nice to see Danny in the uniform Mac and Stella were wearing.

Any takers?

Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by AKAtheCentimetre:
wOoAaHH... I just found a hot pic... :eek:

HERE!!!!

Is that a recent picture?

He looks really different compared to his look in csi. Maybe it's just the different hair colour and style. I think it's a good look anyway!

That picture is old. Like the 90's old. I prefer the CSI look myself. I'm really interested, though I'd never act on it, to see what Carmine's parents look like. That family has got to have one hell of a gene pool.

:lol: ditto on the gene pool. It would be rather interesting to see what his parents look like.

[the link dont work,
hi everyone, danny in a uniform mmmmmmmm

Posted by jesstiger81:
...and now for a little diddy...

O Danny boy,

That's from a song called Irish Tune from County Derry. It's by Percy Grainger, and it's about a boy named Danny. Imagine that! Someone should change the words and make it a CSI song! lol

*I deleted the lyrics to save space*

Nobody knows who actually wrote the melody, but Frederic Weatherly wrote the words. Funnier still Weatherly was an Englishman, despite the song resounding strongly with Irish Americans. In Ireland the song is not well known, my grandparents didn't know the words at all until my father bought them a CD with Elvis' rendition. Grainger just published the melody. Just more information stuck in my brain. My brain is affectionately known in my family as “the garbage can of knowledge.” ;)

Now on the topic of Danny, I have both an observation and a question. Danny’s Tanglewood tattoo would explain the full T-shirt under his CSI jumpsuit, in Man a Mile , instead of a wife beater. What do you think? Although, he could simply prefer the full t-shirt or deem it a more professional look, but in my mind, the motive is suspicious.

Sadly, Spring Break ends tomorrow and that means back to work for me. :( However, thoughts of Danny should keep me strong.

Ali

I knew I'd have to go through pages of posts after being away from my computer for 3 days!

Anyway, my mom has been trying to fix me up with some [crappy] guys and after a while I just knew that it was never gonna work out. How on earth can I even look at other guys when I keep thinking about Danny!?! I should never have watched NY! Now my life is being affected! I went straight to the computer upon arriving just to get some Danny...yummy.

This is totally not right, perhaps I should quit.

Posted by JDonne:
Now on the topic of Danny, I have both an observation and a question. Danny’s Tanglewood tattoo would explain the full T-shirt under his CSI jumpsuit, in Man a Mile , instead of a wife beater. What do you think? Although, he could simply prefer the full t-shirt or deem it a more professional look, but in my mind, the motive is suspicious.

That is a very good idea...I never thought of that.

Posted by mushroom:
I knew I'd have to go through pages of posts after being away from my computer for 3 days!

same here...3 days, 108 new posts. :eek:
we here in the locker room are truly dedicated to the worship of all things danny.

One picture is more than a thousand words.

Smirking Danny in Grand Master.

WOW...... 108 post in one day on the one and only Danny is that some kind of record? If it is let try to break it I say.

Hey how do you put pictures in a post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back