Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Carmine certainly has nice assets. :lol: ;) I'm all for that shower scene, too...I mean, come on people, the guy is on trash duty quite often...he's gonna need a shower every now and then! :lol: And now that they've introduced the CSI: NY shower, they have to have one of the guys get in it to be fair to the female viewers after all! :D

Exactly! I mean, they paid good money to have that set constructed...it would be such a shame to see it go to waste! And putting Danny in the shower would definitely garner high ratings. :devil:

Has anyone seen Carmine in For the Love of the Game? It's a Kevin Costner baseball movie...I hear Carmine was in that as well.

Posted by Top41:
Has anyone seen Carmine in For the Love of the Game? It's a Kevin Costner baseball movie...I hear Carmine was in that as well.
I saw that movie when it first came out in the theaters.

For those who don't know and are interested, Carmine's Site has video clips up of scenes from "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss", "For Love Of The Game", "Big Brass Ring", "Big Shot", and "Black Hawk Down".

Nobody has posted in this thread for a bit, we need to represent! Haha, j/k, uh, sort of :lol:

Anyways, I rewatched last week's rerun last night and, is it just me or is Carmine/Danny incredibly hot when he and Stella walk into the sushi place and he checks that woman out and Stella is all "Are you going to be able to concentrate?" and he's like "I'm all over it" with a smirk on his face.

Haha, I sound like I've regressed 8 years back into a 14 year old schoolgirl. But seriously, dude, that man is hott (yes, he deserves two T's)

You are so right, Bitten. :D I also think he's hot when he gives the designer's personal assistant attitude when he learns she stole the designer's work. He's got this bitchy attitude that's just sexy. :D

*Dear Writers of CSI: NY. We are really worried about Danny's hygiene since he is digging dumpsters so many times for evidence so we really think you should put him to shower*

:D :devil:

Indeed...get Danny in that shower! And make it a looooong scene. After all dumpsters are very dirty and well, he'd have to scrub all of that grime off... :devil:

Now *I* need a cold shower. :lol:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
A long scene? They need to make it a special two-hour episode.

With no commercial interruption.

^:lol: :lol: OMG! That's is so well said :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back