Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Oh my... did you guys ever notice that Danny wears the same thing every day? Not that I care, he could wear the same exact shirt for days, it be all smelly and he could smell like decomp and I wouldn't care!

Do you mean he's always wearing a white shirt and dark suit Jessica? Well, that's ok to me, white shirts and black suits are classic!

Yeah, I don't care either! I just noticed that looking at all of my pictures of him!

Even though I still have a thing for Speed ( my beloved) thanks to him leaving Miami i can spend more time crushing on Danny.... because the thought of crushing on both of at the same time would leave me in the gutter all the time.

I'd still be watching Miami if Speed was still on it. Sigh. I like Eric too, and Calleigh, but they just aren't enough to motivate me to stick to the show every week. I often find myself looking at Ryan working and thinking Speed used to do that, that's just sad. So thank you Danny, for giving me hope. *cheers*

Yeah, CSI LV used to be my favorite... then Miami took over... then Messer took over.. The other two shows just don't do it for me anymore... honestly I think NY is the best show overall... and not just because of Danny... but mostly. ;)

I've never really liked LV, as a matter of fact I'd never watched it before I finished watching all the Miami epi I could find. The characters don't look interesting, the cases... I don't know, I just don't like it. Strange huh, to think that that's the origin.

Don't feel bad. I didn't watch any of the other CSI eps before hearing about New York. Sounded too much like work. What caught my eye about NY was the cast. I was a huge Gary fan to start with but our Danny stole my heart.

The thief! Someone should take those handcuffs and [censored by the PG-13-o-meter].

Okay, this group can use their imaginations and fill in those blank spots.

to be quite honest, I am in the same boat as far as the NY show taking over as my fave CSI show. I still have love for LV, (never really got into Miami though), but the NY show has it's own flavor that I really like. that and all of the men on that show are smoking hot, especially our sexy stud Danny *sigh* just typing his name makes me weak in the knees.........

Posted by lookaboomerang:
If you're right handed, you're actually supposed to wear it on your left hand. Why? I don't know. I'm beginning to think that he's one of those ambidextrious freaks.

I'm totally right handed and I wear my watch on my left wrist. I'll never ever put that to right wrist. I don't know why... someone said once when I was little that women should keep watch on the right wrist and men left.
Another good reason is that since I've been at school last 13 years, it would just annoy me if I had it on right wrist when I write.

Has anyone watched Miami and checked does Ryan a) have a watch b) on his left or right wrist because he is left handed...? has to be because his gun is on the other side than others guns.

So I don't know is it just about where you are used to.

That is such a cute picture. So the episode this last wendsday was a repeat of the tanglewood episode?

Grissom_Cainefan2005, I like your avatar, it looks good. This past Wednesday's NY epi was a repeat of tanglewood, I do believe that I liked it better the second time around!

Oh we're still on the watch thing! LOL.

Yes, typing Danny's name makes me weak in the knees too. I couldn't wait to get up this morning so I could come get me some Danny visuals.

It's funny, the first time I watched NY I was like, yeah, it was ok. I knew I had to just watch a few more epis to get into it, I was hooked on the other two. Even though I was psyched as heck about NY it didn't meet my expectations the first epi because I was comparing it to LV and Miami. But now, I just wish they would play NY on Monday, Wednesday, AND Thursday!

...and now for a little diddy...

O Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen and down the mountainside
The summer's gone and all the roses falling
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.

But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
O Danny boy, O Danny boy, I love you so.

But if ye come and all the flowers are dying
If I am dead, as dead I well may be,
You'll come and find the place where I am lying
And kneel and say an Ave there for me.

And I shall hear, though soft, your tread above me
And all my grave shall warmer, sweeter be
For you will bend and tell me that you love me
And I will sleep in peace until you come to me.

That's from a song called Irish Tune from County Derry. It's by Percy Grainger, and it's about a boy named Danny. Imagine that! Someone should change the words and make it a CSI song! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back