Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by DaWacko:
Then there was something else too...

I believe at one point we were coming up with an English to Dannyish dictionary with entries such as Dannitude- The attitude Danny cops when he gets bitchy. :lol:

Posted by jesstiger81:
I agree Top. NY just has a charisma, it's the best show. The characters mesh really well together, and they interchange the pairings for cases and stuff. I love it!

BTW Top, is there a name we can call you, or do you prefer Top?

Yeah, Top is fine. It's the name I go by at all the boards I post at!

I agree about NY having charisma and charm. I love the different pairings for cases, and the cases lately have been really good.

Heh, the PG-13-o-Meter, the Potted Plant, Dannitude...we are a creative bunch in here! :lol: :D

*Sigh* A man at work...

CSINY_106_065.jpg

I think Mariel gets a kick out of torturing us...

hehe lovely picture!

Well, Clay Aiken's "Claymates" have "Clayisms" such as "Claygasm", to name one. I like to tell people I'm a Claypricorn from South Clayrolina. LOL.

I think Mariel gets a kick out of torturing us...

Of course I do. :D

You know, I must be used to being called Bitten cause when I saw "Mariel" I had to do a double take. :lol:

Anyways, one more pic and then I'm off to the library. :D

CSINY_106_082.jpg

sje 'l/lkj iopaewj f;asdjf w

^ OMG that picture was hot... what a pose, what a face! If that were me standing there and not Aiden, I would [censored by the PG 13-o-meter] him! :eek:

eeeeeeeee hot picture :D and it's Danny/Aiden too!!! YAY! I am a Danny/Aiden maniac :lol:

Oooh, pics!!! :D Which ep is that Aiden/Danny pic from? They look cool in that pic. The one of his working in very sexy! :D

that look on Danny's face is priceless. He is so HOT HOT HOT HOT, and seeing his shirt so disheveled makes want to just rip it off and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13 O METER]. *Sighs in frustration* The PG 13 O meter is against us, that is wrong.

i find that instead of getting frustrated about the PG-13-o-meter, it's easier to keep the fantasies in our heads... :devil:

heh heh. I know that I have plenty of those fantasies. One time, a few months ago, right when the NY show began and I noticed THE HOTNESS, I did have a dream about him and in the dream, one of my roommates actually stole him from me, because in my dream, Danny and I were together :lol:. The funny part about this is the fact that she (my roommate) doesn't even think that Danny is hot, or even cute! Sad, isn't it?

The funny part about this is the fact that she (my roommate) doesn't even think that Danny is hot, or even cute! Sad, isn't it?

WHAT?! :eek: Not possible. How could anyone deny his hotness??

Posted by ThumpyG:
WOW the things that I would do to that man, even at the lab!

Especially at the lab! Heck, I'd throw him on one of those lab tables and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!

:p to the PG-13-o-Meter. You're just jealous. :p

Posted by ThumpyG:
The funny part about this is the fact that she (my roommate) doesn't even think that Danny is hot, or even cute! Sad, isn't it?

WHAT*S WRONG WITH HER!? My old roommate and her bf actually laughed when saw Danny as my wallapaper. THo, they don't know who he is. I also tried so how my sis The Hotness and prove how hot he is...she ignored me.
*sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back