Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Im right handed and I wear my watch on my right hand, and so does my dad who is also right handed.

If you're right handed, you're actually supposed to wear it on your left hand. Why? I don't know. I'm beginning to think that he's one of those ambidextrious freaks.

Holy moly! Ya'll got all dirty without me! :lol: Heh, I think when they film the shower scene they just need to hire all the Locker Room Groupies to be techies on the set that day. Of course, then there'd be the problem of random swooning, drooling, giggling and whatever else we might be capable of when let within 50 feet of The Hotness. :devil:

I'm right-handed as well and I usually feel more comfortable with a watch on my right wrist. Typically you're "supposed" to wear it on your non-dominant wrist because then it won't be a bother when writing.

^Us? Get dirty? When does that ever happen? :lol:

I'm a lefty and I wear my watch on my left wrist. I don't know why--I guess maybe because it's the hand that seems most convenient for me.

Posted by Top41:

Ha! You don't fool me!

Aww, he looks all little boy-ish...

CSINY_106_241.jpg

Seriously, I love that man's lips!

^Danny plays innocent for the Locker Room Groupies. :lol:

Look at that sweet little smirk. Makes me just wanna [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!

Yeah, I knew that one wasn't getting by either. :lol:

Posted by Top41:

Anytime someone mentions Danny "The Hotness" Messer. Or thinks about him. Or sees him on TV. Or lusts after him in the shower. Or [caught by the PG-13-o-meter]. Okay, that's not getting thru either. :devil:

Shower scene!!!

Posted by DannyLovesMe:
Im right handed and I wear my watch on my right hand, and so does my dad who is also right handed.
I used to do that too, then my mom for some reason was like "You have to wear it on your left wrist" then she gave some stupid explanation as to why. :lol: Hey, I was like 7 so I fell for it! :D :lol:

I think it's just a matter of personal preference, but I've noticed that guys usually wear their watches on their dominate side. I don't know why, just something I've noticed....for those who know me here, know I notice the little things! *LoL* :D

I'm a lefty and I wear my watch on my left hand. as long as I remember I have done this. so... now are the watch police going to come after me because I wear my watch on my dominant hand?

Lefty's are the only ones in their right minds and I have always been told that I am a left handed genius! hee hee,

I was only on here under 12 hours ago!!!!!
I come back and you've posted so much, I need to post more!
But when it's Danny we're talking about, well I suppose the more the better.
It's amazing, every little thing about this man intrigues us, even which hand he wears his watch on.
*swoon*

Posted by lookaboomerang:
he's one of those ambidextrious freaks.

Oh my! The things that brings to mind. Put that together with Danny on his knees from a little way back and.... I'm going to keep that to myself. I'm not giving the PG-13-o-meter the satisfaction of censoring me. :devil: :devil: :devil:

whoa there! my mind is out of control- the PG-13 O meter needs to be gone for what my mind is thinking, all of the time!

Posted by soph:
It's amazing, every little thing about this man intrigues us, even which hand he wears his watch on.

There's another little thing about him that attracts me too, the way he pushes up his glasses with the knuckle of his right index finger :p I'm even staring to do that with my glasses :cool:

yeah, that is cute. Everything that man does is hot. I am in love with his lips and when he smiles I just melt!

We're all on that page Thumpy! Melt is the best word for it... uncontrollably. It's like I'm an ice cube and someone is holding a hair dryer to me. Ok, bad metaphor, or similie, or whatever....

Oh man.. how did I get like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back