Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

But nothing can beat our The Hotness :D
...Must be hard for a man...so many ladies out here to dream about his... *looks around* ...well...dreaming about him.

Hey...btw...if The Hotness gets in trouble again..I mean, the one fact that Mac wants The Hotness leave the case but TH doesn't want to...so..wouldn't that be a good chance to go to shower to cool off? for The Hotness, I mean :devil:

i am soooooo jealous of you guys getting to see Tanglewood for a second time and i haven't seen it once! :(

It will be a few weeks at least before its shown in the uk! Goes off to a corner to sulk! lol

oh and the pictures that have been posted made me melt! can you say lovely!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaack. I just realized something.

My physics teacher looks, like, EXACTLY like Danny. With a little bit of Kevin Bacon thrown in.

AND he has glasses.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Physics will never be the same for me again. :devil: :lol:

what really?

wow i bet you will never miss another class with that teacher

haha... i've never missed a class with him anyway, he's a great guy. What's really freaky is that he's only like 24 years old...and he's already been teaching for a couple years.

And his name is Mr. Love.

Seriously! :lol:

seriously Mr Love!

Thats fantastic! i think that if a few of us here had him we wouldn't have missed a class thats for sure!!

"physics is phun." - Mr. Love AKA Danny look-alike

:lol:

This Mr. Love sounds hot. Why didn't I have a teacher who looked like him in high school? :lol:

Posted by DaWacko:
Hey...btw...if The Hotness gets in trouble again..I mean, the one fact that Mac wants The Hotness leave the case but TH doesn't want to...so..wouldn't that be a good chance to go to shower to cool off? for The Hotness, I mean :devil:

It all comes back to the shower scene. :devil: I can see it now: an upset, distressed Danny angrily storms into the locker room, strips down, and takes a nice, steamy shower. :devil:

yes who can forget about the shower scene!!

that would be good! :devil: wiggles who drifts off into a world of her own!

I am still jealous of everyone who has seen tanglewood though! on sat we in the uk get Officer Blue!

Posted by Top41:
This Mr. Love sounds hot. Why didn't I have a teacher who looked like him in high school? :lol:

Posted by DaWacko:

It all comes back to the shower scene. :devil: I can see it now: an upset, distressed Danny angrily storms into the locker room, strips down, and takes a nice, steamy shower. :devil:

Yeah and then we could see...
*hears PG-13-o-Meter's steps*
wecouldsehis... [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-o-METER]

darn, I tried to be fast :(

Or..he'd could to home, take a bath and then he could have a little yellow rubberduck to play with... [I'm obsessed with rubber ducks]

Yeah and then we could see...
*hears PG-13-o-Meter's steps*
wecouldsehis... [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-o-METER]

I know, I know. The word you were looking for was... <glares at the PG-13-o-meter> TATTOOS!

Andanythingelsebelowthewaistthecameracanshow! Ha!

Wonder if I can volunteer to be a grip for a day...?

Posted by Khanada:

Wonder if I can volunteer to be a grip for a day...?

I'd love to be a grip that day. I'd get a good grip [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!

Yeah, okay. That one didn't stand a chance of getting by. :lol:

the thoughts you guys are putting into my head!!

drifts off again into own little world!

:devil:

Check out this picture, righties don't usually wear their watches on their right wrists do they? This man is a mystery.

Ok, I'm just bored.

Posted by mushroom:
Check out this picture, righties don't usually wear their watches on their right wrists do they? This man is a mystery.

Ok, I'm just bored.

Is that definitely his right wrist? I've noticed that watch--it really stands out to me for some reason, but I've never noticed which hand he wears it on. It's a really nice watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back