Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by lookaboomerang:
I read it over at tvguide.com. If you go to tv listings, they have them all up until 4/13, so I clicked on it, went to 10 pm, CBS and there is is. The name of the episode is Crime and Punishment...I think.

Sweet! It sounds good. I wonder who wrote it. Zuiker has written the best episodes this season IMO.

Did you say Punishment? I'd like to punish Danny... hehe.

*tries to run away from PG-13-o-meter thingy*

I can't wait until that epi! Danny's gonna lose his temper! HOLY HOTNESS!!!

Posted by jesstiger81:
Did you say Punishment? I'd like to punish Danny... hehe.

Sounds like it's time to bring out the Robospanker! :lol: Spanking Danny is pretty popular in here... :lol:

*tries to run away from PG-13-o-meter thingy*

You can run but you can't hide! The PG-13-o-Meter is one crafty device.

I can't wait until that epi! Danny's gonna lose his temper! HOLY HOTNESS!!!

A Danny/Mac fight would be kinda hot. Last time ("A Man a Mile") Mac smacked Danny down pretty good (verbally)--wonder who will prevail this time around? Sorry, Danny, my money is on Mac. :lol:

Sounds like a good setup for some angsty Mac/Danny interaction.

Ok ya'll, since my wrists are a little tender today from typing up my (much hated) essay yesterday, I'll keep this short and sweet and get straight to the pictures. Yum.

Danny, you've been a bad boy, go sit in the corner...

CSINY_106_227.jpg

CSINY_106_229.jpg

Being the *cough* good Catholic girl that I am this picture caught my eye... :lol:

CSINY_106_123.jpg

^Are those from "Outside Man"?

Danny praying? Danny on his knees...? Okay, I'm stopping there. Really, I am. Before the PG-13-o-Meter bitch-slaps me.

zzzzzzzz

But I mean, really...Danny, on his knees [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-o-METER]!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Couldn't let me have that one little comment, PG-13-o-Meter??? :mad:

:devil:

Danny on his knees, eh? praying no less. hmmm, I do wish the PG-13 O Meter would disappear sometimes, beacuse just the thought of that man on his knees..... :devil:

Yeah, they're from Outside Man.

Heh. Sounds like you and I were having almost the same thoughts...really, the idea of Danny on his knees is just too titillating. Darned PG-13-o-Meter!

Holy moly. Flack/Danny, that's all I'm gonna say. *Fans self*

Damn. Danny on his knees. Great dirty minds think alike. *sigh* My mind is in the heart of the gutter with that image. :devil:

Haha.. my mind is NEVER out of the gutter when it comes to Danny Messer! Hey, is there REALLY a PG-13 o-Meter or is that something you just insert? I will type a dirty word to find out if I have to, but I don't want to get in trouble! Unless Danny is the one punishing me. Ooh, that's the word of the day. Punish. YAY!

Look at it this way--everyone has an angel and a devil on his or her shoulder. The devil is the one who delivers all the deliciously dirty thoughts. The angel is the PG-13-o-Meter who makes sure we adhere to the board rules. :lol:

That is true! I kinda like being the devil, but the angel is good to make sure I don't go over the edge.

I really wish there was a way to get over Danny. I am sooo seriously crushing on him, I wish I didn't think about him all the time! it's rediculous!

*Sigh* indeed. I can think of so many things that Danny can do while on his knees. Like [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

Jeez, what's a girl gotta do to share the dirty with her fellow Locker Room Groupies? Yeesh!

And, although the PG-13-o-Meter has become somewhat of an entity, it really is just in the minds of those it attacks. It's almost like Santa, really...if you believe in it then it's true...? :lol:

Look at it this way--everyone has an angel and a devil on his or her shoulder. The devil is the one who delivers all the deliciously dirty thoughts. The angel is the PG-13-o-Meter who makes sure we adhere to the board rules.

One of these days I'm gonna flick the angel.

jess, I hate to say it, but this thread is probably not the best place to be to get over Danny. :lol: Pics and dirty fantasies abound here! ;)

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
*Sigh* indeed. I can think of so many things that Danny can do while on his knees. Like [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

Funny, I was thinking that, too. HA PG-13-o-Meter--take that! :p

Jeez, what's a girl gotta do to share the dirty with her fellow Locker Room Groupies? Yeesh!

I know. What we have to go through to participate in a little group lust! :lol:

One of these days I'm gonna flick the angel.

You and me both. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Posted by Top41:
jess, I hate to say it, but this thread is probably not the best place to be to get over Danny. :lol: Pics and dirty fantasies abound here! ;)

Oh I know... and I don't want to, I just wish I wasn't crushing so hard! I'm sure it'll die down.. hehe not!!!

^Crushes usually do, actually. I had a massive crush on Speed before Danny came along. I'd probably still be crushing on Speed if he hadn't left Miami. :p He's still veeerrrry hot! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back