Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

How did you do the same picture with and without glasses mushroom??

And how about let's see Carmine Giovinazzo's tattoo!
Tattoo One Tattoo 2

Err.... anybody have a close up of that tattoo?

How did you do the same picture with and without glasses mushroom??

It's not the same picture, he took them off.

Oh!

Has anyone ever heard the opus "Carmina Burana" by Carl Orff? This is NOT off topic! Whenever I think about Carmine, I think about this song. Carmen=song/poem in Latin, and the e and a in Carmine and Carmina make it masculine and feminine. Burana means burning or consuming... listen to this and picture Messer with his Tanglewood struggles..

I don't know about you, but I am certainly burning for this man!!

so if Carmen means 'song' or 'poem' in Latin, Carmina and Carmine means the same thing right? only difference is feminine or masculine? i just realized that Carmine has the perfect name! :D
because he not only plays the guitar, he writes poetry as well! his parents really knew how to choose his name...hehe
not to mention, 'Carmine Giovinazzo' sounds sooo sexy :p

Posted by Lessien_Tinuviel:
so if Carmen means 'song' or 'poem' in Latin, Carmina and Carmine means the same thing right? only difference is feminine or masculine? i just realized that Carmine has the perfect name! :D
because he not only plays the guitar, he writes poetry as well! his parents really knew how to choose his name...hehe
not to mention, 'Carmine Giovinazzo' sounds sooo sexy :p

EXACTLY!!! I LOVE his name... it just sounds musical. :)

Grr! I have to go to bed, I hate having to miss out on these conversations, I can't wait to read here tomorrow! Goodnight Danny lovers!!!

Posted by jesstiger81:
And how about let's see Carmine Giovinazzo's tattoo!

Err.... anybody have a close up of that tattoo?

Ask and you shall receive.

View 1 and View 2

They aren't the best pictures in the world, but they are the best I can get of the tat.

At this rate of posting to this thread about the one and only super sexy Danny I will make it to the next level in no time. *lol* :devil: But I;m really digging the the pictures of the Tanglewood eppy and those tats *growl*

I have to make a special folder to put all these sexy pictures in.

i just realized that Carmine has the perfect name!
because he not only plays the guitar, he writes poetry as well!
It all seems way too good to be true, doesn't it? Here, we have one of the most gorgeous men I have ever laid eyes on and he paints, writes poetry and plays the guitar. What more could you possibly want? And just a note...I know what you're all going to say. ;)

I want him!

It sucks that he does all that stuff and we can't have him. It breaks my heart!!

Holy crap. Major drama for the 4/13 episode. *SPOILER*

I just read a episode description for it and Danny gets a case and Mac tells him to give it up and he refuses. Discuss.

where did you read this spoiler at????? It looks intriguing. Danny and his hotheadedness getting in the way again, is what it looks like!

Hmmmm, What could possibly be involved with that case that Mac wants Danny to give it up? We already know that Danny was somehow involved with the tanglewood boys, and that he is a loose cannon.... very intriguing indeed

Posted by lookaboomerang:
Holy crap. Major drama for the 4/13 episode. *SPOILER*

I just read a episode description for it and Danny gets a case and Mac tells him to give it up and he refuses. Discuss.

Whoa, where'd you hear that? Sounds like this might be the trouble we've been hearing about. I wonder why Mac wants him off the case, and why Danny refuses.

The word "carmine" is a shade of red...a vivid one. Kinda like crimson...or blood. Just a little ironic--his name fits the show he's on. :lol:

I read it over at tvguide.com. If you go to tv listings, they have them all up until 4/13, so I clicked on it, went to 10 pm, CBS and there is is. The name of the episode is Crime and Punishment...I think.

Woah this sounds like one that might overtake "Tanglewood" as my favorite episode! Defiant Danny! And it airs two days before my birthday! Thank You Anthony Zuiker for an early birthday present!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back