Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Posted by Top41:
Oh, man, he'd be a nightmare to deal with. Can you just imagine Stella or Aiden trying to reason with him. I think they'd force him to go on leave early or get Hawkes to fake a note saying he had to be on bedrest. :lol: They'd all be thinking, "this is just what we need--a more emotional Danny..." :lol:

:lol: Poor Danny.

That's a good point. And I think after all of this drama, it would be an interesting payoff to see him get in trouble for his histronics. I mean, I'm having a hard time believing he hasn't been reprimanded before. If Aiden and he weren't such good friends, he probably would have gotten written up for his behavior in DC. She just didn't report him. She probably should have.

Yeah, I was actually wondering about that, Aiden didn't seem to take any action even though she obviously found it inappropriate. And, although I think it's pretty safe to assume that he and Aiden are good friends, I wonder if also part of the reason she didn't report it is simply because that's just how he is. Like it's kind of the norm. And if that's so then yes, I agree we should get to see him get in trouble for it, soon.

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Yeah, I was actually wondering about that, Aiden didn't seem to take any action even though she obviously found it inappropriate. And, although I think it's pretty safe to assume that he and Aiden are good friends, I wonder if also part of the reason she didn't report it is simply because that's just how he is. Like it's kind of the norm. And if that's so then yes, I agree we should get to see him get in trouble for it, soon.

It actually struck me as almost off that she wasn't harder on him. I understand they're friends, but I think he could have gotten himself in real trouble. That kid even wanted to take a swing at him! But you're right--his colleagues are probably used to his outbursts by now. Aiden possibly more than most, since she works with him quite a bit. It could be that it doesn't register that much with her anymore. Or it could be that she's protective of him and probably wouldn't ever report him for anything unless she absolutely had to.

Wow, I can't believe it, I don't think we've said one dirty thing about Danny today! The PG-13-o-Meter must be so proud. Think it'll last? :lol:

I think it might be kind of hard to tell what Aiden's motivations were behind not reporting him. After all, we really don't know that much about her. She seems awfully laid back, which is partly why I proposed the idea that perhaps Danny's outburst didn't really phase her very much, or, like you said, she and Danny could be close friends, which is a likely possibility.

*Sigh* It's like a puzzle trying to figure this kind of stuff out. English major heaven! :lol:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Wow, I can't believe it, I don't think we've said one dirty thing about Danny today! The PG-13-o-Meter must be so proud. Think it'll last? :lol:

We're being so good! I feel like we deserve halos or something. Such good girls. No dirty thoughts about Danny [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

DAMMIT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think it might be kind of hard to tell what Aiden's motivations were behind not reporting him. After all, we really don't know that much about her. She seems awfully laid back, which is partly why I proposed the idea that perhaps Danny's outburst didn't really phase her very much, or, like you said, she and Danny could be close friends, which is a likely possibility.

*Sigh* It's like a puzzle trying to figure this kind of stuff out. English major heaven! :lol:

Yeah, I love it. I kinda got the feeling Aiden was looking out for him--like she knew something was eating at him and that his behavior was more extreme than normal, but that she wasn't sure what it was and didn't want to press him about it. I think she just kept expecting him to cool it and he didn't. It's weird because in some ways she's more mature than he is, but in others she seems to look up to him and really respect him. If they've got a brother/sister dynamic I think it's really unclear which one is in the "older" position and which one is in the "younger."

Good girls? The Locker Room Groupies? Is that possible?

Nope.

Here, look at this picture. I love his lips...

CSINY_103_241.jpg

^They're oh-so-very lickable, but him, by me... :devil:

I ain't even gonna try for the rest, cause the PG-13-o-Meter will bust me so fast it won't even be funny. :p

Yes, that last pic was HOT! I think I burned myself on it!!! LOL... ok, time for American Idol, then I get to see him! Oh those lips, and I can just picture the locker scene... my little sexy tanglewood boy...

I was reading this fanfic "Accusation" and the scene with Danny lying somewhere covered in his own blood after getting beaten up by Bruno and other Tanglewood boys somehow turned me on...and even better, in the mean time he's on the phone with Mac who's searching frantically for him. And the scene where Aiden takes photos of Danny's wounds in the hospital? Gosh*wipes off sweats from forehead*

Maybe I'm sick. Maybe I should go to bed. After today's epi of course.

GAWD!!!!! I just died about 23987309802334085 times watching that epi!!! It was hotter the 2nd time around! Man, Danny's face at the very end after the guilty guy calls him out... oooh sexy...

I'm thinking ol' Danny boy has a tattoo... what do you all think?

watching that epi!!! It was hotter the 2nd time around!

I have to agree with you on that... I got shivers just watching it. There was a lot of angst in that eppy can't wait to see what is really goin on with him and the Tanglewood Boys and hey did i mention i used to live in a apartment complex called Tanglewood ;)

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't mind taking a gander at the tat if he has one. Heck, even if he doesn't have one I think he should prove it. I volunteer to give him a hands-on search. :devil:

the more hands on action that any of us can give that man the better.

watching Tanglewood again just made my night. damn that man is fine!

great pics! I liked the one without the glasses. Shivers ran down my spine watching that scene again-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back