Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Try it now.. its smaller though. I couldnt get the image to show up, im you have to have a certain amount of posts to post images?

Oh gosh that is my FAVORITE face!!! I love it when he does that! I don't think you have to have a certain number of posts to post pictures... here let me try it...

dove2.jpg

yep, I guess you do... 20 posts for me! well, go to the link anyway, it's wet Danny!

^Gotta love Wet!Danny. :lol:

So...after "Dove Commission," I gotta wonder...is Danny headed for a fall? He really acts so emotional sometimes and totally lets his heart lead when he's investigating cases. He acts kind of unprofessional sometimes even. Do you guys think he's going to get himself in trouble? A suspect could get pissed off at him. And how would Mac have reacted if he copped that attitude about the gypsy cab driver in front of him?

I wondered about that too. He's gotta start watching his step, because the last few episodes he's been pretty intense, but never around Mac. I wonder what they're building up to?

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Speaking of shaving...

He looks like he's about to grab a beer and watch NASCAR, not that there's anything wrong with that (God forgive me if I ever speak ill of a large portion of my family...) but the look just ain't him.

The picture Bitten is refering to.

Well, since I'm a NASCAR fan. He can grab a beer and have a seat next to me for any race he wants. I'll even buy the beer. ;)

Oops! Did I just admit that I'm a redneck? Oh no! I did! :lol:
Whatever. I'm from the South. It's accepted. I even took a class in college on NASCAR, The Evolution of Southern Motorsports easy A for me, although not for everyone else in the class. Can you believe one guy failed?

Anyway...*cuddles up to redneck Carmine* Hey baby! Wanna go four wheelin' in my pickup truck? I got a cooler full of beer and an eight foot bed. :devil:

Note to the PG-13-o-meter: That's a truck bed. Get your mechanical mind out of our gutter! :lol:

Hey, maybe that's the way to break the thing (PG-13 meter). Drag it down into the gutter with the rest of us.

Posted by Aglarelen:
Well, since I'm a NASCAR fan. He can grab a beer and have a seat next to me for any race he wants. I'll even buy the beer. ;)

Oops! Did I just admit that I'm a redneck? Oh no! I did! :lol:
Whatever. I'm from the South. It's accepted. I even took a class in college on NASCAR, The Evolution of Southern Motorsports easy A for me, although not for everyone else in the class. Can you believe one guy failed?

Anyway...*cuddles up to redneck Carmine* Hey baby! Wanna go four wheelin' in my pickup truck? I got a cooler full of beer and an eight foot bed. :devil:

Note to the PG-13-o-meter: That's a truck bed. Get your mechanical mind out of our gutter! :lol:

Like I said, there's nothing wrong with it! For crying out loud, I live in a small town right outside Daytona, believe me, I know NASCAR. :lol: Plus, again, I wouldn't want to insult myself and half my family, it was just meant in friendly jest.

Anyways, I'm just saying I don't like the mustache on him. Never said it would keep me from [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. :devil:

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Like I said, there's nothing wrong with it! For crying out loud, I live in a small town right outside Daytona, believe me, I know NASCAR. :lol: Plus, again, I wouldn't want to insult myself and half my family, it was just meant in friendly jest.

Anyways, I'm just saying I don't like the mustache on him. Never said it would keep me from [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. :devil:

No offense taken there. I got you girl. I knew what you meant. ;)

I'll take Carmine any way I can get him. I can just see the appeal in that pic. I think he's kind of sexy there. :p

BTW lucky you live near Daytona. It's nice down there. I've been there twice and I loved it. Unfortunately, I wasn't there for the race, just the beach.

Ok, there might be a teeny tiny redneck part of me that can at least see the appeal of that pic. I guess I ought to, my ex-honey was the beer drinking, NASCAR type and I thought he was adorable. But I just can't dig it on Carmine, I guess. :lol:

Ooh, I know, I am lucky. I <3 Florida. I adore the weather. I love the ocean. The rivers and lakes are gorgeous...I could go on all day on how much I love living here but we're overdue for a microscope shot...

CG2.jpg

Um, hey! I'm new to this board, new to all the CSIs, and new to Carmine... but goddammit, he's so damn hot! :D Just couldn't resist. He is so cute as Danny! HAve an icon to share too -

Icon - No Escape

Oh, btw, has anybody read the fanfic Accusation by Stealth Dragon? Lots of Danny, great story, and a very convincingly tale of how Danny was connected to the Tanglewood boys. You can read it here!

I am a whole-hearted supporter of Danny/Aiden (so cute! :lol:), and...

Sho-wer scene, sho-wer scene... :devil:

Um, hey! I'm new to this board, new to all the CSIs, and new to Carmine... but goddammit, he's so damn hot! :D Just couldn't resist. He is so cute as Danny! I have an icon to share too -

Icon - No Escape

Oh, btw, has anybody read the fanfic Accusation by Stealth Dragon? Lots of Danny, great story, and a very convincingly tale of how Danny was connected to the Tanglewood boys. You can read it here!

I am a whole-hearted supporter of Danny/Aiden (so cute! :lol:), and...

Sho-wer scene, sho-wer scene... :devil:

gahhh... didn't mean to double post, srry... :(

The Locker Room Groupies are officially prolific.

Welcome to all the new people. Soon we will have enough for a mob. May I suggest a storming of the CBS offices? Once there we demand a shower scene and hands on participation during the filming. :devil:

I was perusing The Unofficial Site for Carmine Giovinazzo and staring . . . and drooling . . . and touching (nope not going there, I will not taunt the METER instead I think we should bring it to the dark side of the force). Anyway, during the moment I was having with the computer screen I thought to myself - Is there anything I would say no to if Danny turned that smile in my direction? The answer - HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!

However, I digress. My favorite pictures by far are 22 through 29, and the 1st candid shot. I cannot resist the socks with the Birkenstock type sandals.

Ali

AKAtheCentimetre Love the icon. welcome to the locker room. lots of Danny love and where the PG-13 O Meter is constantly broken :D I myself cannot wait for the repeat of the Tanglewood ep tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back