Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

*sigh* Kimmy, I love it when you talk about art. It's so kinky. Did I mention I like artistic people? I believe I did. And that personal ad did specify that I've been known to like chicks as well...hehe, wanna answer my personal ad? :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Nope, I painted them from scratch in Painter, using photographs as reference. ;) I know it's next to impossible to see that in the picture above. But painted as they are, uhm, I don't think I'm gonna post the pictures. :eek: Do I have to explain why?! :lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek: from SCRATCH?

I really want to learn how to use Painter. What a shame your shy about your showing us your bottom LOL!! I love your digital artwork. And those two look like they are destined to be a couple of your masterpieces :D

Mrs.G - I did include my email and username, it was under my ad and phone, unfortunately it didn't print out,damn this software.
bugger :( :( :(

As I said, at least he has those and if he wants me :devil:

If he does look here for me then he'll see my first name in my username anyway :lol: wont be too hard to find me :lol:

You know, I just had a thought, what if Carmine won't send emails cause if his site is down he wouldn't want anyone knowing his personal email add :eek:

then all his fangirls would besiege him with emails :lol:

Look, if he wants me ... he can call me :lol: :lol:

Faylinn said:
*sigh* Kimmy, I love it when you talk about art. It's so kinky.

For some reason, I read that, and heard a line from The Stand. Where Gary Sinise is escaping for the Centre for Disease Control, and a nearly-dead dude grabs his ankle on the stairways and says "come down and eat chicken with me beautiful. It's so dark." (shudder). :eek: :eek: Creepy.

Just thought I share that. :lol:

Kimmychu said:
Nope, I painted them from scratch in Painter, using photographs as reference. ;)
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Damn girl, wanted to [CENSOR] you when you thought you applied a paint effect to the photos. Was already swooning at your talent. You just brought me to my knees. :devil: :lol:

You know, I just had a thought, what if Carmine won't send emails cause if his site is down he wouldn't want anyone knowing his personal email add
The man isn't stupid. Of course he won't email fans using a personal email address. Wouldn't be personal anymore.

The scrapbook looks AWESOME!!! Thanks Mrs G, you did a perfect job :)

jkladies, OMG, I can't believe you really did it... :lol:

Thanks and speaking of perfect jobs, here is Nim's beautiful submission:

IMG_1040.jpg

Man, this guy has got hotties lined up around the block!

Not just hotties, but tasteful, creative hotties.

That's beautiful, Nim. Very classy :)

Wooo, it looks great there!!! :eek:
Thanks!!! :D

Wow, nice job Nim! :D

*continues to mope in my non-artistic corner* :lol:

Oh, and Jules, I'm glad I've never seen that movie you're talking about. :p Creepy, you say?

Crankyjules - I've seen The Stand. That was my Stephen King phase and the only movie, beside Forrest Gump, that I've seen Gary in.

Nim - very nice and arty, black and white can look so good. :D

Mrs.G - so when does the new Carmine project start, how long do we get to do it and can you tell us anything about it now :D

tiara4carmine said:
Mrs.G - so when does the new Carmine project start, how long do we get to do it and can you tell us anything about it now :D
The next Carmine project starts January 15th. That date is chosen because it falls six weeks prior to an important date for CBS. I'll ask you all not to take the whole six weeks, but rather to get your butts on the task ASAP. I'll leave your pretty heads to puzzle over what it is. The only thing I will tell you at this point is that the beauty of the next project is that it is solely for Carmine. By that I mean that this last project was designed as something fun for the fans. We get as much out of that as he does. The next one isn't for our amusement and is 100% non-sexual and non-flirty. Imagine that. :eek:

tiara4carmine said:
Crankyjules - I've seen The Stand. That was my Stephen King phase and the only movie, beside Forrest Gump, that I've seen Gary in.

What? oh nononono. You need to go watch Of Mice and Men. Seriously.

Faylinn, The Stand was actually a mini-series based on a Stephen King book. Gary Sinise had a starring role in it. It's how I first became aware of him, actually.

Yeah, it has creepy bits, it wouldn't be King otherwise :p, but it's a damn good ripper of a story anyway. Don't think 'Pet Cemetary' or the like ... this is an epic of a story about good vs evil.

The Stand was one of those rare instances that a really good Stephen King book translated well into a miniseries. I enjoyed it a lot and it is a really good book besides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back