Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

MrsG, the book and the ads you posted look great! :D

*:lol: at PrettyEyes's anecdotes*

Your mom rocks. That is all. :D

And MrsG! I hope you had a fantastic birthday bash! :) Wonderful, wonderful job on the book. It looks professional, well-made and damn, if Carmine doesn't smile a bit at this ... we girls are gonna go find him in LA and spank that bottom of his red, right?! :devil: :lol:

Great work MrsG. I love the wrapping. It does remind me of his tattoo.

:lol: :lol: :lol: PrettyEyes - your mother's hilarious.
I haven't told my mother about this project but one day not so long ago she saw my Carmine screensaver.

"Who's that guy on your computer?" she asked.
"Carmine," I said.
"Who?" She asked. "Oh there he is again, in a singlet, in a red top."
"Carmine Giovinazzo from Csi New York," I said, blushing a bit.
"Oh, I don't know who he is," she replied."Why have you got him on your computer?"
"Cause I like Csi New York," I changed the subject. :lol:

Crankyjules, Chelliyah, Anonymous - very nice and arty, I liked very much.

Mrs.G - hope you banged Carmine for all of us on your birthday :devil: :eek: :lol: ... pity we weren't watching ... you don't have pics of you and the man doing it do you :lol: :lol:

And the scrapbook looks good, the wrapping paper is very nice and you even put a ribbon awwwww.

As for the marriage discussion, it was going before I had a say but my comments seem to have stirred the pot alot :lol: :lol: :lol: funny thing is, it seems those of us in our thirties (I'm guessing from comments) have the same way of thinking, this is 2006 ... nearly 2007 and times have changed. We don't have to marry to be happy with the man we love, and in all our cases that would be Carmine :lol: :lol: regardless of what it is we want to do to the man :lol: :lol: marriage is no longer important and I've noticed from comments Carmine has made in magazines, he hasn't mentioned marriage either. He just wants a woman with a job and her priorities in place.

Does he have any idea of what he's in for this xmas, and god help us if he gets the scrapbook in time to take home to New York. He'll be passing it around to all his single male relatives and telling them to pick which one they like most and take their phone numbers to see if they can get as lucky as him.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, Tiara, that's ok. One time, my mom saw me posting on cg.net...

"What the hell are you doing the better part of the afternoon online anyway?"
(Points to some text) "I'm posting on a messageboard."
"Ahhh...It's a good thing you mensioned that otherwise I would have never noticed. Who/What is it about?"
"The guy with the glass on CSI NY."
"Oh yeah." (Looks at some of the posts on the board) "What is it with this guy? Does he have a beer flavored (CENSORED) or something?"
(Laughing my ass off) "Just take a look at these."
(Looks at pictures) "And why is this man not procreating as much as possible, or at least not at a local sperm bank?"
"My thoughts exactly, mom...My thoughts exactly."

MrsG, did you send it out already? I'm sorry I couldn't get my add to you, but my internet crashed on Saturday and I couldn't get on until I got back to school! If you haven't sent it yet, I'll email it tonight. AH! *curses computer*

^ Sorry, CSI_in_training, it went out on Saturday. :( I felt bad not waiting for you, but I really did need to stick to the deadline if there's any hope of getting it to him before he goes home for the holidays. Still might not happen, but it wouldn't have been fair to people who shelled out for express shipping to meet the deadline if I didn't stick to it. Hope you can understand that.

The traditional CSI Files birthday gift was outstanding. Rode that stallion long and hard all day yesterday. He was outstanding. :devil: Wanted to ride him until 'it' fell off, but in keeping with the cardinal rule -- he has been returned to the rest of you fully functional and in one piece. He's tired and thirsty, but still works just fine.

Got a few more pics for your enjoyment. Let me start it off with the submission that received some of the most attention and for good reason. I've taken this one from a bit further distance on purpose, but here ya go. It's the much anticipated kimmychu submission:

IMG_1037.jpg

Maybe you can all beg kimmy to post the written content, which is as great as the visual content.

And a few more -

GodofMediocrity's White Queen outfit:

IMG_1046.jpg

Tiara4Carmine:

IMG_1038.jpg

And, of course, the 'fangirl' to beat - JKladis:

IMG_1048.jpg

The top portion looks a little crude, but JKladis is quite the romantic. Perhaps he'll be kind enough to share the content with you.

Mrs. G Thanks for sharing. These look fantastic! I'm glad you got alot of participation. I was out of town on business over the last month and just couldn't find the time to get something to you.

I also saw all the comments about marriage or not marriage. I agree this day and age things have changed and people are looking for fun.

I think our little Carmine is a bit of a "player" himself..which is fine with me. I could use a little "boy toy" in LA when I travel. Something to lay on my hotel pillow at night instead of chocolate!!! LOL!!

Wow, those look great--I'm really lamenting my lack of artistic skills now. :lol: Excellent job, ladies (and jkladis)! ;)

*scribbles Kimmy's name on my list of hawt ladies to [censored]* :devil:

I love the projects Mrs. G puts together and even though I haven’t participated I certainly enjoy reading about all the folks who have. Personally I'm waiting (secretly hoping) Mrs. G will someday post that the next project is a "meet and greet". You know some CSI NY After Hour’s Party, held in the lab. Black and White attire, Champaign, all of favorite CSI NY Cast. You know nothing too extravagant...think about it Mrs. G LMAO!!!!

Wow what fantastic submissions!! What a creative bunch we are :)

Kimmychu, that is stunning, just stunning. What beautiful work.

I have been hassling Kimmy, but she's been ignoring me :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

I fear all the begging in the world to see what she said will not work :(

Faylinn said:
Wow, those look great--I'm really lamenting my lack of artistic skills now. :lol: Excellent job, ladies (and jkladis)! ;)
Don't feel bad, Fay. I'm in the same boat. Mine is a Word document and a pic, printed on ivory cardstock and matted. Nothing fancy. At least you used fun paper that catches the eye. :D

*scribbles Kimmy's name on my list of hawt ladies to [censored]* :devil:
Ditto that. A kimmy / crankyjules three-way tops my Christmas list this year. :lol:

Personally I'm waiting (secretly hoping) Mrs. G will someday post that the next project is a "meet and greet". You know some CSI NY After Hour’s Party, held in the lab. Black and White attire, Champaign, all of favorite CSI NY Cast. You know nothing too extravagant...think about it Mrs. G LMAO!!!!
I'm waiting on that project too. I suspect that'll be scheduled some where around the time Carmine agrees to be the pony at the CSI Files human petting zoo. :lol: Line up, ladies. Pony rides for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back