Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

And Carmine, also pay attention if there's a phone number that sounds familiar to you :lol:

Oh no, maybe that's mine... :devil:

Nim said:
And Carmine, also pay attention if there's a phone number that sounds familiar to you :lol:

:lol: Can you imagine? Damn, that woman's got one hell of a job...

MrsGiovinazzo said:
It was sent by USPS Priority Mail and has already been received by his publicist. No word yet as to whether Carmine has it or not. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Thank u much! I'm sending my best friend a package and I figured you'd use the best method since you've always got a project up your sleeve. hehe

MrsGiovinazzo said: But perhaps that won't be enough to thwart her and she'll open it to include her own submission.

Let's hope she doesn't decide to go on a mission to find the exact same wrapping paper. :p

LOL :-
MYB HELL SHOW IT TO HIS MOM
AND HES MOM WILL B LIKE LOOK CARMINE SHE LOOKS CUTE MYB U SHOULD GIVE HER A CALL :) :D :lol: :D

:D

^^hoping to hit it off with his mom, GregsAngel? My guess is he'll read it before showing anyone.

MYBE SHE WILL CALL 1 OF U GUYS TO SET HIM UP ON A
BLIND DATE :D :devil:
SO U MIGHT GET A PHONE CALL
:D :lol: :D :lol:

Will us overseas peeps be able to take part in the new project?? I'm so gutted I missed this one!

^ Absolutely! The next one is definitely something EVERYONE can participate in. It'll start on January 15th, so keep your eyes out.

^^Excellent!!! *starts cheering making hubby think I'm mad!* My eyes are staying peeled for this one, thats for sure!!

Mmm... so it's something also for us overseas people... really, I have no idea :eek: but I know it'll be something great :D

GregsAngel said:
MYBE SHE WILL CALL 1 OF U GUYS TO SET HIM UP ON A
BLIND DATE :D :devil:
SO U MIGHT GET A PHONE CALL
:D :lol: :D :lol:

Sweetie, step away from the spiked eggnog! :lol: Just kidding. You never know...I'm sure stranger things have happened. :eek:

PrettyEyes - one of us just might get more than an autographed pic :devil: :eek: :lol:

And it will be meeeeeee :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just went to that lovemark thing someone mentioned, and there was a person who left a message on the 21st of Feb 2006, and I quote - "I think that Danny is a wonderful character on Csi! I am very grateful he is my mother's client!!! Keep up the good work babe!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyone know who the hell she is :confused: :confused:
Unless, it was his publicist's daughter :rolleyes:

Mrs.G - can't wait for the new project, working on a few things now, thanks to my new software :D :D :D
but tell us, do we put all our details again, or just our name and username? And can you tell us anymore about it so we can get started after new year, cause I have absolutely nothing to do besides finishing off some art and craft.

I soooooo don't have a life :rolleyes: :rolleyes: that's why I soooooo need to move to L.A :D :D

Will we start a new thread when he gives his thanks and sends a reply about the book :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can only imagine what he'll say, and he'd better bloody smile in the photo if one get's taken :D :D just like that
:lol: :lol:

tiara4carmine said: Mrs.G - can't wait for the new project, working on a few things now, thanks to my new software :D :D :D
but tell us, do we put all our details again, or just our name and username? And can you tell us anymore about it so we can get started after new year, cause I have absolutely nothing to do besides finishing off some art and craft.
The next one doesn't involve any sort of craftiness and the only personal information involved would be your name. Just to help focus your mind in the right direction, you can all start thinking about what makes Carmine's performance on CSI:NY spectacular.

Will we start a new thread when he gives his thanks and sends a reply about the book :lol: :lol: :lol:
If he sends his thanks for the book, I'll be sure to start a new thread for that and pin it at the top of the forum like Eddie's note.

he'd better bloody smile in the photo if one get's taken :D :D just like that
:lol: :lol:
I didn't request a photo, so you won't be seeing one of those. But hopefully this project does put a big smile on his face. :D

But hopefully this project does put a big smile on his face.:D
Or even better a salute :rolleyes: ;).
Hopefully on the next project I'll praticipate.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
The next one doesn't involve any sort of craftiness and the only personal information involved would be your name. Just to help focus your mind in the right direction, you can all start thinking about what makes Carmine's performance on CSI:NY spectacular.

Glad to read that this is exactly what I was thinking. Gotta start writing down all the thoughts that are floating in my head... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back