Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

Wow, MrsG!!!! that is some seriously creative paper ya got going on there! lol i love it, and yeah it does kinda remind ya of carmine's tat hehe :p lets hope this scrap book puts more of a smile on his face than the last one :D
(No offence intended ladies!) ;) It looks really.... Professional! good job!!!! :D

That's so cool!!

I really, really, REALLY like it, especially the message on the opening page... :devil:

Great job, MrsG. As usual, you rock. :D

That ... is one classy looking scrapbook (and wrap job :D )Said it before and I'll say it again, I love your taste.

And may I say a big BIG THANK YOU from me (and I'll be presumptuous and say "all of us") for organizing this? It must have been a mammoth job.

Congrats on another classy job. Well done!

Three cheers for MrsGiovinazzo !!!

crankyjules said:
And may I say a big BIG THANK YOU from me (and I'll be presumptuous and say "all of us") for organizing this?

Oh, absolutely!

Every project you've organized has been a success, and that sure means something.

Three cheers for MrsG!!

Yes, thank you MrsG for organizing this great project! The scrapbook and the wrapping paper really looks great!

Three cheers for MrsG !

I'm really glad you guys are happy with the way it turned out. :D While organizing this stuff does take a little bit of work, it's the actual submissions themselves that make it work.

I've got a treat for you. And there will be more to come. But here are a few pages belonging to people I've heard back from. And if I didn't ask to post yours, please don't be offended. I didn't take pics of all them. I photographed a few based on the visual interest of the page. For example, my own is a Word document with a pic attached. I didn't photograph that or any others in the same format (with the exception of JKladis :lol:).

I've blocked out the personal contact info and you probably won't be able to read the content of these. The owners can post the content. I wanted you to just get a visual feel for what some of the pages look like.

Here go a couple --

chelliyah:

IMG_1039.jpg

someone who wishes to remain anonymous:

IMG_1044.jpg

There will be more to come.

MrsG , thanks again for putting this all together, it looks great!!!

All I am saying it the man can't be lonely anymore after getting 27 women from all over the world who want to rock his world. :lol:

He better get busy with it, because he has a long list to get to..... ;)

^ Oh Thumpy - I should tell you that I did photograph your page because it has great visual interest, but the font size is big enough that I can read the ad. :eek: If you'd like to see it at BC let me know and I can post it there.

And yes, with all these lovely ladies to choose from, there is just no reason he should ever be lonely again.

really? :lol: I am seriously the most uncreative person I know, so I did it rather quickly in one day. If you want to post it at the BC, go for it. :) I did the big font because I wanted to make sure the man can read it ok. My handwriting sucks ass so that is why I typed it.

Wow, MrsG! Excellent job. It's like all of us - classy on the outside and nice to dirty on the inside on a lovely spectrum.

Happy Birthday too!!

^^ What's that song: A lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets? I think it applies to you all. :lol:

Edit: In church this morning, the preacher asked if there was anything this week that took our minds off the Lord. Mom burst out laughing, then her eyes started watering. I looked at her like she was insane, then she mouthed "Carmine" to me. I almost fell off the pew. :eek:

Ahhh yes...Freak-a-lek by Petey Pablo. Or is it Culo by Pitbull & Lil' Jon? Either way those songs inspire me in more ways than one. I like to dirty dance to 'em :devil:.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMAO!!!

Prettyeyes, I LOVE your Mum. Naughty girl ;)

PrettyEyes said:
Edit: In church this morning, the preacher asked if there was anything this week that took our minds off the Lord. Mom burst out laughing, then her eyes started watering. I looked at her like she was insane, then she mouthed "Carmine" to me. I almost fell off the pew. :eek:

:lol: That is classic! Unfortunately, that happens to me more often than not! :devil:

That wasn't the worst part. The worst was when this lady who comes to our church apparently started pumping my Mom for information, and asked if she thought I'd go out with her son. My Mom told her I was dating a New Yorker and was unavailable. :eek: I just walked away. :rolleyes: I mean, I've used the "long-distance relationship" line and "going home to my man" line on Wednesday nights, but for Mom to say what she said...I thought the ground was going to open up and swallow me whole. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back