Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Thread

Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Threa

Hmmm, it is possible he's working on his music. Didn't he say that he's trying to get an album out or something? I wonder what's going on with that now ... Oh, and he's always saying he has no free time or enough rest. Maybe he's spending this summer just chilling out in that little pond of his in his backyard. :lol:

Huh, now I am also curious about what he's up to lately. :p I'd love to see some new art from him.

All work and no play makes for a dull boy. He doesn't need the money, so why not take the summer off? It seems like the schedule is kind of a grind to him, so hopefully he's taking some time to just relax, re-group and do whatever makes him happy -- work on his music, paint, whatever. It would be awesome if whatever he's doing translates into something we can see or listen to, but if not, as long as he returns to the set well-rested and maybe sporting evidence of some time spent at the Y, it's all good.

If he is working on his music I really do hope that he produces something better than what I heard on his own website. Sorry, I am a HUGE Mr G fan, but the sample that I heard did nothing but make me cringe with embarrassment :(

I have to agree. When I first heard it I was surprised to say the least. It didn't even sound like him either.

thanks for the warning :lol: i guess i will avoid to hear his songs the next time i'm on his website....

gosh is it really so terrible? good i haven't heard it yet.. won't destroy my pretty picture of him in my mind :lol:

i guess it'd be better for all his fangirls if he sticks to acting... :D

To be honest I don't mind the song at all. I find it rather catchy. But you'll have to hear Top's version - that's definitely the best :D :D

Yes, Top's version was pretty hysterical. Maybe she will give us a rendition of it in person.

I was not a fan of that song at all. It was one of those that would get stuck in my head and I would want to bang my head against a wall to get rid of it.

^ :lol:

I will, but trust me, you'll regret it. I take bad singing to a whole new level. :lol:

I'm generally a big Carmine fan, but I must confess to liking Top's version of his song much better. :lol: Perhaps we can get her to do a little rap for us in LA. ... That song is rap, right? :confused: I mean in the same sense that Federline raps. :lol:

Just in case any of you don't check out the news section of the board, Kristine has posted the transcript of an awesome interview that she has done with Carmine (lucky girl). :p

Check it out here! (eta: some spoilers inside! If you want to be completely spoiler free then use caution)

Elsie said:
Just in case any of you don't check out the news section of the board, Kristine has posted the transcript of an awesome interview that she has done with Carmine (lucky girl). :p

Check it out here!

*stunned*

Wow, what a fantastic interview!!

It directly addresses so many of the issues we've been discussing; what he's been up to, what's planned for next series, how he felt about Danny in series three and, most importantly what he feels about Danny and Lindsey which, to my reading, is not much.

Reading between his very diplomatic answers he clearly feels that he's been there to establish her character and that he's been sidelined in order to allow a greater equality across the cast.

No wonder he has higher hopes for series four. It sounds to me as though he basically found series three disappointing..

Oh, and which one's The Lying Game? Was happens at the end of that that he disliked so much?

Twinkletoes said:
Oh, and which one's The Lying Game? Was happens at the end of that that he disliked so much?

That's the episode where Lindsay goes back to Montana and leaves him a note.

It is a great interview, and I thought it was interesting that he seems to agree with what many of us think about his character this season and also wants to get back some of the old Danny characteristics in the future. I really hope season four does bring some of the old passionate and hot headed Danny back, because that was really what made the character more interesting to me. :)

Elsie said:

That's the episode where Lindsay goes back to Montana and leaves him a note.
Ah yes, thanks Elsie...yes that was a bit lame wasn't it....
It is a great interview, and I thought it was interesting that he seems to agree with what many of us think about his character this season and also wants to get back some of the old Danny characteristics in the future.

Absolutely. It was almost alarming the way in which he shared our fears about the direction in which his character was going. Good to know we were on the right track :D

He also stressed, as he has before, that the writers do read what we post here. Fingers crossed then that they'll give us more of the Danny we miss (and Carmine clearly misses too) rather than Lindsey's little love-puppy.

Oh and what a delight he's so pleased to strip off for us. Gotta love the guy... :lol:

i was wondering if it's a interview about Carmine's character or Anna's. Danny did for L this, he did that, he was there to help her with this that tralala... ect.

God this woman rules his world. How sad... Can't somebody eles help her to create her character?? It's really boring already. Carmine wasn't talking about Danny's season 3 but Lindsay's season 3 because he isn't there at all (except the finale)

He was very diplomatic but for me he's really not happy about what they have done with Danny last season. I wonder a bit that he had no influenec on the writers after his brillinat first two years. Last year almost everyone from the cast had a interesting storyline and no one had to suffer becase of it... So why this season less Danny to help Lindsay? That was a very bad idea. I start to wish that in season four the writers will pay more attention to create more believeable cases than to the love life of some CSI... :rolleyes:

Back