Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Thread

Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Threa

Top41 said:
I gotta say, I'm pretty excited about seeing Carmine in the finale. I think he's going to knock it out of the park now that he's really got a chance to sink his teeth into an exciting episode!

Oh sweet Lord, I'm praying and living in hope the writers have let him step up to the plate and blow us away in amazement.....I just hope the requisite Lindsey silliness is dealt with early enough in the episode to let us saddle up and enjoy the what we hope to be exceptional ride for as long as possible....

^ I second your prayer and am going to send some more good vibes... ;)

I'm praying he's going to blow people away with his performance in the finale.
He still doesn't seem all that happy with Lindsay. The girls he's apparently falling for is in his apartment and he can't even crack a smile in the pictures.

The girls he's apparently falling for is in his apartment and he can't even crack a smile in the pictures.

LMAO Michelle,

I noticed that too............It's looks like a case of.....

Lindsey....."Mwahaha, I have my doormat right where I want him.."

Danny......."Okay, more shots, more shots, just one more shot and I can break out the beer goggles and explain this shit"

joolz I love it! Glad someone else noticed it. Just figured it seemed abit odd!
I think it's his only way of explaining wha's going on right now!!

Top41 said:
I gotta say, I'm pretty excited about seeing Carmine in the finale. I think he's going to knock it out of the park now that he's really got a chance to sink his teeth into an exciting episode!
Amen. Give the man a little drama and let him him run with it. The spoilers sound fantastic!

I have a question, sorry to get off subject, but is there a Danny/Carmine picture thread, please let me know, thanks!

There used to be a picture thread, but when this thread was opened, one of the mods closed it so that we didn't have too many threads for one person. Now people post the pictures in the "Locker Room" thread. :) Using the search feature with the term "carmine picture thread" takes you to at least a few of the ones we had in the past, though. ;)

Pretty much, midnight was going to blow a gasket if there was one more damn Carmine thread, so we shut the drool thread (which was kind of redundant) and told people to post pics and lustful comments in the Locker Room. It's worked out well so far, so check out the latest Locker Room thread (#15 I think) for pics of Carmine. This one is for serious discussion about Danny/Carmine.

Speaking of...

It seems Danny's going to put on a brave front in the finale, but do you think he'll have lasting trauma from what's going to happen to him while he's held hostage? Is there anyone less emotionally capable of dealing with any kind of trauma or duress than Danny? I expect a grand old Danny meltdown next season...that is, if the writers stay true to the character. ;)

Top41 said:

Speaking of...

It seems Danny's going to put on a brave front in the finale, but do you think he'll have lasting trauma from what's going to happen to him while he's held hostage? Is there anyone less emotionally capable of dealing with any kind of trauma or duress than Danny? I expect a grand old Danny meltdown next season...that is, if the writers stay true to the character. ;)

Perhaps there's been some sort of trade-off between Carmine and TPTB; he's put up with the crap of season three in return for a promise of better things to come in season four. Here's hoping anyway....

^I gotta say, after the crap romance storyline Danny has been mired in all season, TPTB owe Carmine. He's really been shafted this season, and while I'm all for each character getting his/her turn, it's not like he's been put in the background so that Hawkes or Flack could shine. He's been put into a silly love story that's still high profile, but does nothing for his character. I'd be pissed. :lol: Let's hope the finale makes up for it!

Top - I completely agree. There is a fine line abut reducing a character's screentime to allow for other character development and then what they've done to Danny.
Danny has not only had his screentime reduced but his character has had a complete transformation. It's crazy!!!
Just want to know what's going on in TPTB's head!!

TPTB owe Carmine BIG TIME. Huge. There's really no way to make up for what they've done to his character this season. They can kill off Lindsay and hope next season viewers can forget about the travesty of this season. Personally, I won't be able to forget, but I can forgive if they get Danny get on track and put this crappy little romance to bed ... pun definitely not intended.

First of all I just wanna say that I love Carmine!!!, he really is the only reason why I watch CSINY, not to say that I don't like the other actors or the show but seeing him in Season 1 as Danny, just made me fall in love with him.

In terms of Danny in Season 3 I have to agree that the romance angle that he has been put through has become nauseating and watching Season 3 at times I find myself not even wanting to watch the show.
I just hope TPTB bring back the Danny of old so Carmine can shine again like he did in Season 1.

One thing I have noticed in my opinion is that it seems that each season an actor is given a season to shine; for me:
Season 1 - Carmine's/Danny year
Season 2 - Melina's/Stella was the focus
Season 3 - Gary's/Mac who else!

Anyway I just hope Season 4 is a good year for Carmine, I want the Danny of old back because I've really missed him!!!

It's only a few days until the finale - Do you think we are going to have old school Danny back??
I'm slightly hopeful.
Also what would you like to see happen to Danny in season 4??
I think a case of PTSD or a breakdown would totally give him the chance to shine.

Back