Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

^ Oh yes, say more. That visual is almost better than the birthday gift itself. :devil:

She rode him hard and put him away wet by all accounts.

:lol: ^ another one of my fave things to say....

I just want him in good working order in September.

Kissmesweet - thanks, that's my fav pic of Carmine so I thought I'd make it my avvie. And as for My McDreamy, well he is. I don't like Patrick Dempsey, he's an old man who needs to go away and leave all the women to Carmine, he had them in his day, now it's Carmine's turn :devil: :lol:

Mrs.G - thanks for the details, I'm imagining his head on my chest now ... I mean my head on his chest now
:lol: :devil: :lol: :devil:

I'll have to wait till May but by then Carmine would have rung me and invited me to live with him in L.A after falling madly in love wih me from my add in the scrapbook
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming :devil: :devil: :devil:

tiara4carmine said:
I'll have to wait till May but by then Carmine would have rung me and invited me to live with him in L.A after falling madly in love wih me from my add in the scrapbook
Good thing your expectations don't fall too far from reality. :lol: :lol:

tiara4carmine said:
I'm imagining his head on my chest now ... I mean my head on his chest now
:lol: :devil: :lol: :devil:
Both nice things... awww...
*sigh*
But if he's still shaved, he must be well shaved, or I'll scratch my face :lol:

Nim - yes they are both nice things, Carmine using my large soft bosoms for a pillow and me using his large hard head for riding... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mrs.G - no my expectations aren't far from reality and considering the raunchiness of the sex in the novel I wrote, Carmine kept me very happy for months :devil: :devil:

And I can't wait to do it all over again :devil: :devil:

Do you know that one where you can the the ass of some guys (including carmine)?

tiara4carmine said:
Nim - yes they are both nice things, Carmine using my large soft bosoms for a pillow and me using his large hard head for riding... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mrs.G - no my expectations aren't far from reality and considering the raunchiness of the sex in the novel I wrote, Carmine kept me very happy for months :devil: :devil:

And I can't wait to do it all over again :devil: :devil:

hope it wil happy soon so we can hear about it mrsg :devil:
maybe hel com ur way on valentine day :D :devil:

:Dtiara4carmine i like ur qute in the bottom about carmine :devil: sexy candy :devil: cant beleive i missed it b4
can u sharesome candy with us :devil: or should :D i :devil: :Dsay :devil: caramel sorry i ment carmine :devil: :lol:

Hello all. Apologies for my absence - I've been in France fo a few days....

However, there was NO WAY I could have forgotten Carmine, even if I'd wanted to; I was reminded of him every couple of minutes up and down the french motorways due to a major haulage company that went by the name of MESSER and had the name printed in ENORMOUS letters on their lorries :lol: :lol:

GregsAngel - we already share the Carmine Sex Candy around, everyone gets him on their birthday :devil: :lol:

And god does he taste good :devil: :devil: :devil:

GregsAngel - we already share the Carmine Sex Candy around, everyone gets him on their birthday
That's great. My birthday is next month!! :D Gah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back