Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

Well, he mentioned a girlfriend in "Dancing with the Fishes," then Cindy called in "Jamalot," but I believe the only other thing we saw was him talking to the girl on the subway at the end of "Risk."

*WAVES*

Hey you guys! I have been so busy with Christmas and all, but I'm back now! :D Hehe. I've been busy watch CSI: NY DVDs. ;) Anywho, I hope everyone had a GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!

<333

Yippeee! Dannyness tonight! (well at least here, and with Dannyness I mean that there's CSI: NY on here tonight)
We're getting City of the Dolls... :D

Jessica6 said:
I didnt either. Except that I knew that was his character...but if I didnt, it woulda took me awhile...haha. I also didnt know that he's in it at the end...he actually plays a little baseball... which is cool, er, hot. HOT!

Yes, I've just known that he plays Ken Strout. At first I thought he just appears at the beginning ... but then at the end :devil:

Speedslady said:
Danny is a very adorable guy and I am so glad that they got him out of those suit and ties! Much nicer in jeans!!! ;)

Oh yes! I don't like the way he dressed in the first season. The suit didn't fit to his character, I think.
Jeans looks a lot better and ... hotter :devil:

YA I THNK THAT DANNY IN JEANS IS SEX IN JEANS :devil:
:devil:I WANT TO C DANNY IN LEATHER PANTS Mmmm :D :devil: :devil:
MAYBE DOING SOME UNDERCOVER WORK WHERE HE HAS TO GO TO A CLUB IN LEATHER PANTS AND REALLY TIGHT SHIRT :devil: :devil:
:devil: I THINK MY TV WIL GO BOM MY THE SIGHT OF HIM LIKE TAHT :D :D :lol:

^^Kill the caps lock. Please. And what the hell, this is the picture thread! Where are the pictures?!

Yeah, seriously. We havent had any for awhile..

lookaboomerang said:
^^Kill the caps lock. Please. And what the hell, this is the picture thread! Where are the pictures?!
I must concur with that on both counts. No caps, please. And where are the pics? The idea isn't to have two Locker Rooms. The picture thread is supposed to be devoted to pics.

Pics, anyone?

I suppose I can dig out a few oldies...

Always a crowd pleaser
hotashell.jpg

carmine2sx.jpg

CSINY_123_144.jpg

^^That picture, even though it's a screen cap, I've always loved. The lighting, plus a blue shirt. Hot damn.

Ah, much better! lookaboomerang, I like that first pic you posted...I hadn't seen it before...

Wow, what kind of shoes does Carmine wear in the first picture!?

Nice job, girls! Bring back the pics! Loved lookaboomerang's contributions. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back