Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

Did someone say...pics? :devil:

CSICAPSTRAPPEDFlackgivingDannyalook.jpg

cons15.png

14486e74fdfc6333.jpg

335.png

:devil:

:D

You know, LovinMyGreggo, in that second pic, Danny looks like he's about to throw out some dancin' moves or ask Stella back to his place. :lol:

^ Yeah, kinda reminds me of Michael Jackson... :lol:

OK, I so was not going to say that, but that's exactly what I was thinking. Are you reading my mind now, Orison? :eek: :lol:

Common' girls, I'm standing behind Stella. He's about to ask ME back to his place. ;) :devil:

He does look like he's ready to bust a few moves though...:lol: I'd pay to see that...

*begins to fan self* Very nice pics!!! ;) Love the locker shot!!!! *drools*

Tiff!!! Hey girl!!!!! u ok? i have missed this place over the last few weeks!!!! :( lol anyways, i hope u know that i am standing next to u behind Stella :lol: i absolutely looooove that pic :D :D

LovinMyGreggo said:
Common' girls, I'm standing behind Stella. He's about to ask ME back to his place. ;) :devil:

He does look like he's ready to bust a few moves though...:lol: I'd pay to see that...

Danny dancing like Michael Jackson :lol:
Would be great and funny to see him making that moves... :lol:

Hehehe. I can't help it! That's like...my favorite pic. I have to sneak it in every where. So it tends to show up quite often. :devil:

CHELLE! I missed you! How ya been hun? I hope to talk to you soon!!! Hope you are having a great holiday season!!! :D *HUGS* OH And before I forget, thanks for the note on the Christmas card! You are such a sweetie! :)

Just for you...Full body shot! (and me...shhh)

csi-ny-312_003.jpg

I feel the urge to just jump him, right there...

Hey, wait, I think this was in the other thread, but that looks like the same jacket that he is wearing in the new episode pics.. Obsession, I think it was. That's brown, isn't it? Anyway, it's a niiiice jacket...

Jessica6 said:
I feel the urge to just jump him, right there...

Meeeee to. :devil: That's so freakin' HOT!

And yeah, I think it's the same jacket. I'm not 100% sure, but it looks the same! He can wear it 24/7 and that'd be fine by me...well, I suppose he could take it off for a few minutes..:devil:

in that second pic, Danny looks like he's about to throw out some dancin' moves or ask Stella back to his place. :lol:
:lol: He's like you wanna get down tonigth :eek: :lol:.

Alright, guys, you're going to hate me, but right now we've got 5 active Carmine threads, and as much as I know he's very well liked around here, that's a bit excessive. This thread and the Locker Room are essentially the same thread--both around to admire his physical attributes. And while he might be plenty sexy, I don't think we need to separate the pics from the discussion--we can put both in the same thread.

So, rather than have two threads essentially serving the same purpose, I'm going to ask we consolidate them into one. Because the Locker Room is one number further along (and also has been around pretty much since this forum has), I'm going to ask everyone to move over there to post pics of Carmine/Danny and to discuss how hot he looks in them.

The Locker Room can be found here.

There's also a deeper discussion thread here for those wanting to talk about the character of Danny and Carmine's acting in general, as well as an e-mail thread and a thread about his production company. I think that's all the Carmine this forum can handle for now. :lol:

If you have any questions/comments, feel free to drop me a PM. But remember, you can post anything you posted in here (pics, admiring comments, etc.) in the Locker Room. This is really just an attempt to consolidate discussion.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back