Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

Nim said:
tiara4carmine said:
I'm imagining his head on my chest now ... I mean my head on his chest now
:lol: :devil: :lol: :devil:
Both nice things... awww...
*sigh*
Awww...yes what an image. Wow it seems like i haven't been here in ages :eek:. feenx missed the banana.

tiara4carmine said:
Feenx- where have you been :confused: you've been gone so long :eek:
In a place far far far away...well I was actually left with no computer for a month :( I missed Carmine, the pics...awww Carmine.

My birthday is Feb. 28, but I was thisclose to being born on Feb. 29. :cool: Can you imagine having a birthday every 4 years? :( One day with Carmine every 4 years? :eek: NIGHTMARE City. ;)

Hey. I'm not really new to forums (I am to this one though) and I am totally in love with Carmine! (the words Carmine Giovinazzo are actually the password to my windows account!)
And btw, if anyone's interested in the avatars I made, they are on my livejournal... (since I don't have enough posts to post pictures yet ;) )

Welcome to the board, Rena_Saunders! Enjoy the Carmine lovin' here.

tiara4carmine said:
GregsAngel - we already share the Carmine Sex Candy around, everyone gets him on their birthday :devil: :lol:

And god does he taste good :devil: :devil: :devil:

I HAVE TO WAIT TIL SEPT THAT A LONGG TIME :( I DONT THINK I CAN WAIT :devil: BUT ILL TRY :devil: :D

Yesterday evening i watched 'For love of the game' and i didn't noticed that it is Carmine at first.
I think now (with his beard and some years older) he looks better.
What do you think?

It's SaNders! XD Just needed to clear that up...
Never saw him anywhere else than in CSI:NY XD
(I almost never see any cool or hot actor anywhere else...)

CarmineFan said:
Yesterday evening i watched 'For love of the game' and i didn't noticed that it is Carmine at first.
I think now (with his beard and some years older) he looks better.
What do you think?
I didnt either. Except that I knew that was his character...but if I didnt, it woulda took me awhile...haha. I also didnt know that he's in it at the end...he actually plays a little baseball... which is cool, er, hot. HOT!

Danny is a very adorable guy and I am so glad that they got him out of those suit and ties! Much nicer in jeans!!! ;)

Feenx - poor Feenx, how sad for you, not gettin' any Carmine Sex Candy for a whole month :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's just wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is this thread only on page 12 :confused: :eek: :eek:
Surely there is more to talk about :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope everyone had a good xmas and yes, I have For love of the game on dvd, and while he looks so young and precious, with a wiggle on the plate and a great arse shot, he does look better now. Far more the Itallion Stallion we all know him to be, oh wait, that's the other thread :lol: :lol:

The rewatch of Jamalot brought up something. Did we here anymore about Danny's girlfriend after that?

MacsGirlMel said:
The rewatch of Jamalot brought up something. Did we here anymore about Danny's girlfriend after that?

Yeah I was wondering about that too. I did happen to catch that her name on the caller ID said Cindy, which is a variation on my name... I think it's a sign. LoL j/k :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back