Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

Springmoon said:
I like the fiction of his being "thanked" under the table the best, I think. And imagine myself as the "thanker".

Maybe that's the real reason for the big smile in the 2nd image lol

Springmoon said:
Love that pic with Jason Isaacs. He is such a fabulous actor!!

Dude, WTF - could you not have rustled up at least a little smile for your fan project? I hope he has a little more enthusiasm when he gets the naughty personal ads. :eek:

I'm guessing the bad side of being a celebrity is starting to catch up with him i.e. the constant attention, lack of privacy, nagging paparazzi... plus it seems like he's a very private guy and I'm sure his publicists are pushing him to stay in the public eye because it's good for business.

Orison said:
I thought it was him on that motorbike (or at least, the idea that it was him was cute... :D )

Actually I kinda think it might be Jimi Hendrix on the bike.

plus it seems like he's a very private guy
Yeah, me too. I see that as well. For crying out loud, NY is now ranked weekly shows #5 and I barely see him around, whereas I see other people, like I don't know... (thinks of someone at the top of her head) Rachel Bilson. Poor O.C. has like 2 or 3 million viewers right now and I see her everywhere. She's adorable, but right now-- really getting on my nerves.

CynRyn - Hate to spank you because I know you haven't posted here enough to know the rules, but you're not supposed to enter multiple posts the way you just did. That was like 9 in a row. You made lots of good comments and we love that, but it needs to all happen within the confines of a single post. The way to pull off quoting a bunch of posts is to keep two windows open so you can cut and paste from one into the other.

I love to see you posting more though because you've always got good things to say. :D

hehe whoops. *embarrased* :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info though. I just tended to reply to the posts as I read along. I didn't even realize how many I'd posted until just now when I was scrolling past them. LoL

I'll be sure to do it the right way in the future. =)

^^ See, TPTB will eventually have him running around shirtless solving crimes. I loved how his blue sweater was thin/tight enough to see the wife beater underneath.

I'm sure Carmine picks the shirts out himself and says "I'll wear these for the fangirls." What a man.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS G!!! :lol:
Carmine is yours today, you're free to [censored]and [censored] him all day :devil:

^ Thank you and, believe me, that's exactly what's on the agenda for the day. :devil: I'm letting the poor baby rest up between rounds right now. He sends his love to all of you.

:lol: Nice of you to reassure us about Carmine's health and give the guy some rest between rounds... Have fun! :D

The day is soon over on this side of the world, but I'm sure it will last some more hours over there! So Happy Birthday MrsG ! I'm sure you will be quite busy today :devil:(just like Carmine)

Mrs.G - so has his chest hair grown back yet and what's it like, scratchy, itchy, soft, etc :lol: :lol:

Details Mrs.G, make our day :D

tiara4carmine said:
Mrs.G - so has his chest hair grown back yet and what's it like, scratchy, itchy, soft, etc :lol: :lol:

Details Mrs.G, make our day :D

His chest hair has grown back into a fine, soft nest on which to rest your head. I was dismayed to see that he had waxed his [CENSORED] instead. :eek: Made the ice cream just slide right off. :(

Otherwise, I give that stallion ride two thumbs up. It's obvious he's a former athlete. Excellent endurance, taut musculature and he's quite flexible. Does this little thing where he puts his feet behind his head and ... well, I guess you'll just have to wait until your birthday to find out. ;)

He has been returned in fully functional condition and is currently resting up and rehydrating while awating the next fangirl birthday.

Does this little thing where he puts his feet behind his head and ... well, I guess you'll just have to wait until your birthday to find out.
He must have managed to go to those yoga sessions with Eddie after all - or maybe he's been practicing with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back