Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

Hey guys, has anyone here actually met Carmine? I'd love to hear about it... :D

If I had ever met Carmine, you girls would never see me again because I'd barricade myself (and Carmine) in his house and never leave. :p jkladis can stay hidden out in Carmine's bushes. I'm going for the house. :rolleyes:

And yes, I will bring Carmine back in one piece. :devil:

Happy birthday 1CSIMfan!!! :D today, Carmine is yours. But ONLY today... :p

Never met Carmine, but it would be one of the best day of my life :rolleyes:

How cool would THAT be?! wow wow wow :D

I think MrsG has met him, if i'm not wrong...

^^I think she has too... :confused:

Lucky! I wish I could meet him, but I'm clear across the country...*sigh* I've never even been out of the south. :rolleyes:

^^ Oooh, where in the south do you live? :D I love the hot accents over there! My ex-boyfriend was from Tx. :) I still have his sweatshirt.

Really? I'm pretty sure that I've read more about more people meeting him before...

Happy Birthday, 1CSIMfan!!!

Enjoy your day (and Carmine). :D As for meeting him, the closest thing to an encounter I got in LA was seeing a car in his parking space and starting to fantasize about it... ;)

Hey 1CSIMfan HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a good one :D

I'm afraid the closest I've ever got to meeting Carmine is licking the tv screen....

^^^LOL!!!!! :lol: HAHHAHAHA! Priceless Twinkletoes! That's the closest I've been too...*SIGH*

Hey, Kissmesweet...I'm from North Carolina(Charlotte). We all have a deep, southern' twang here. ;) hehe. It's surprising to see so many people that actually like to hear me talk. When I'm on the phone with my online friends, they're like "Awww! Say that again!" LOL! The sad thing is, I don't even realize how I sound. :eek: :rolleyes:

ETA : I had an ex from Texas too! All our ex's live in Texas... :D

LovinMyGreggo said:
Lucky! I wish I could meet him, but I'm clear across the country...*sigh* I've never even been out of the south. :rolleyes:

Cheer up :) Could be a lot worse ... could live clear on the other side of the world, like me :( :rolleyes:

All our ex's live in Texas...
:lol: Texas is a beautiful state! Gorgeous scenery, places and people.

But a certain Staten Islander really has my heart.

Oh, I love North Carolina too! My mom actually lived there for a while before going to college when she was my age.

crankyjules said:
Cheer up :) Could be a lot worse ... could live clear on the other side of the world, like me :( :rolleyes:

HEY!I live in Pakistan, which is clearlyyyyy on the other side. Where DO you live? It'll take me over a DAY of flying time to get to LA!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

But, it would be soooo worth it!

These ladies, they want me.
Dannyhandsonhips.jpg

I mean, come on, can you blame them?
Dannylookingup.jpg

Check out my puppy-dog face.
CarmineinWasted2.jpg

Heh, I told you, right?
DannycorporateWarriors7.jpg

I'm just dead seeeexy.
DannyCorporateWarriors3.jpg

Come and get me, girls. ;)
CSI-CAPSYBDannyface.jpg

:lol: These pictures never get old. :p

Oh, and I'm from NC as well. ;)

1CSIMfan said:
Thanks for the birthday wishes and I promise not to break Carmine. He may be fatigued and dehydrated, but not broke. :p I intend to use my time wisely with him. MrsG, the description I gave Carmine of my talents, I fully intend to do just that. :devil:
It is your birthday, so make sure he reciprocates with a bit of that deleted paragraph. ;)

Hey guys, has anyone here actually met Carmine? I'd love to hear about it...
I have, but I don't want to bore anyone with too much description as many of the girls have already endured the full run-down too many times. :lol: I was an extra in the "Fare Game" episode. Not an actress. Just a fan psychotic enough to eat bugs to meet the guy. He was very nice. Professional. Focused on his work. And just as hot in real life as he appears on TV.

idee said:
HEY!I live in Pakistan, which is clearlyyyyy on the other side. Where DO you live? It'll take me over a DAY of flying time to get to LA!!

:lol: :lol: I live in Australia, which is not only on the other side, but in the forgotten southern hemisphere as well :D :lol:

It's a 15 hour flight from Sydney to San Francisco direct. (A loooooong haul). :(

How long is the flight from Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back