Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

On a total random note about the party, I'm a little curious as to where his hand is at. His arm seems a bit...out there (like maybe on someone's shoulder or upper back :lol:) as the photographers told his not-so-famous date/friend/whoever to get the hell out of the way.

^ it could go either way, either the photog told his date or whatever to move or his arm was draped over the back of the chair next to him.

Of course, I know where I would like for his hand to be, if I were there. :devil:

I like the fiction of his being "thanked" under the table the best, I think. And imagine myself as the "thanker".

All right, ThumpyG just take the mystery out of it and say it's draped over the back of the chair. *had not considered this* :lol:

But yeah, being "thanked" underneath the table seems like the greatest option, lol.

^^I like the way you think. I bet all of us fangirls imagine ourselves as the "thanker". Who wouldn't want to be under that table thanking Carmine? :p

Backoff ladies, for today it's my turn. :devil:

Dudes, not that I wanna burst a bubble here, but if he was being 'thanked' under the table ... I sure hope his facial expression would be a lot more appreciative than that! :lol: :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Dudes, not that I wanna burst a bubble here, but if he was being 'thanked' under the table ... I sure hope his facial expression would be a lot more appreciative than that! :lol: :devil:

Well, when you're being "thanked" in public, you have to try to keep a straight face. Not that I would know anything about that.

Happy Birthday Rhonda! :D :D Don't be too hard on our Carmine now. ;) We need him back in one piece. :devil: :eek:

Springmoon said:
Well, when you're being "thanked" in public, you have to try to keep a straight face. Not that I would know anything about that.

:lol: You have a point there. He still looks somewhat ... disappointed to me though, in that second picture. If he was being sucke- well, yes. :p :lol:

Damn. I just noticed that you can plainly see his tightly-zippered fly in those shots. So much for our theories.

You're right, though, kimmy, if he were being pleasured, he sure doesn't look very happy about it. Come on over to my house after you're done with Rhonda and before you head over to MrsG's and I'll put a smile on your face.

Good point about the facial expression if he were being "thanked" under the table. And that is exactly what I'd be doing if I were his date. However, for those who have seen "The Big Brass Ring," his face didn't exactly register appreciation there. So, I'm sticking with the being thanked theory.

Happy birthday, 1CSIMFan!!! As I've seen your beautiful written work, I know damn good and well hot today is gonna be for you and Carmine. :devil: Lucky girl! Enjoy that man and his tongue to the fullest. Be sure not to break him. I've got him on the 17th.

^^ I'm almost tempted to go searching for this "Big Brass Ring" that everyone keeps mentioning about. I may have to actually get up off of my butt and make an effort. :lol:

But Happy Birthday, 1CSIFan! Hope you enjoy your romp with Carmine. ;)

MrsGiovinazzo said:
However, for those who have seen "The Big Brass Ring," his face didn't exactly register appreciation there. So, I'm sticking with the being thanked theory.

That's because he wasn't really being 'thanked' there. ;) :lol:

^^Carmine looked so freakin' bored during that scene in The Big Brass Ring. Of course if I were the girl, I'm not so sure I could be pretending. :eek:

Am I looking at the wrong pictures of him being "thanked" under the table because the pictures back on page 7 show a rather happy Carmine (smiling and waving). :confused:

Thanks for the birthday wishes and I promise not to break Carmine. He may be fatigued and dehydrated, but not broke. :p I intend to use my time wisely with him. MrsG, the description I gave Carmine of my talents, I fully intend to do just that. :devil:

Happy Birthday, 1CSIMfan! We all know he'll be worn out...but...just don't break him. :devil: Hehe.

Chelle. I know what you mean girl! I'd be [CENSORED] him too! (Don't tell the birthday girl that though...shhhh ;) )! Blue just looks so freakin' hot on him! *Sigh* Oh...what I would give...:devil:

He's most definitely doing something to me too!!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back