Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

Uhm, I'm not that close either. A direct flight from Rome to LA would be around 14-15 hrs too considering going to NY is ten hours... ah, the thing we'd do for this guy! ;)

happy b-day Rhonda! Carmine is going to show you a good time, I'm sure! :D ;) :devil:

Orison said:
Uhm, I'm not that close either. A direct flight from Rome to LA would be around 14-15 hrs too considering going to NY is ten hours... ah, the thing we'd do for this guy! ;)

:lol: :lol: Well, I DO have other friends I would be visiting, but, yeah ... you're right :D

hehe i jus came across this pic from "big shot: Confessions of a campus Bookie"... sooo funny!!! hehe
bs-058.jpg

:lol:

^^ eh. :lol: I'm at loss for words.

I just looked up "Danny Messer" on google and it came up with a fanlisting called "So the Drama: a fanlisting for Danny Messer of CSI: NY." So true! :) He's a drama queen, but that's why we love him (among all of the other things)!

^That is too cute! He is the number one Drama Queen on television right now! :D And yes, that's why we love him. :lol:

crankyjules said:
How long is the flight from Pakistan?
Well, it's 18 hours direct to New York and another what? 6-8 hours to LA? eheheh, either waaaaay, it's looonggg! But I would sooo do that over n over again if I KNEW I had a chance to see Carmine. :D DAMN!

Where do you live in Australia? I'm DYING to go to Sydney, dying. :)

idee said:
Well, it's 18 hours direct to New York and another what? 6-8 hours to LA? eheheh, either waaaaay, it's looonggg! But I would sooo do that over n over again if I KNEW I had a chance to see Carmine. :D DAMN!

Hell, I'd sit my arse on a boat for 3 months if I had to :lol: 4/5 hours from NY to LA I think. I'm thinking it would make MUCH more sense to head EAST from Pakistan rather than West and go the loooooong way around, surely :confused: That would be the longest friggen flight on the face of the earth.

Where do you live in Australia? I'm DYING to go to Sydney, dying. :)

I'm 4 hours drive north of Sydney, in a country town. God's country ... mountains behind me, beach 20 minutes away. As cities go, Sydney is beautiful. But then, I'm a Sydney girl originally so I'm going to think that :D

crankyjules said:
God's country ... mountains behind me, beach 20 minutes away.

That sounds just like the place where I live. I have Europe's most active volcano basically in my backyard and the beach is only half an hour away... A beautiful place to be, I just need to convince Carmine to visit it... :D

Chelliyah - I love that scene from Big Shot, Carmine's hilarious and is walkin around wth a plastic arse on his own :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crankyjules - my uncle, aunt and cousins live in Campbelltown, just outside of Sydney.
Me personally, I'm from South Australia.

that scene from Big Shot, Carmine's hilarious and is walkin around wth a plastic arse on his own
I remember reading somewhere that he was going to go for it and wear a thong, but they had to do the plastic ass because there were rules against nudity at the college they were filming at. :lol: A thong shot would have been better, it would have shown us the lovely ass.

1CSIMfan found this picture and I nearly died over it. I've already done my squeeing over on BC about it, so I'll just post it here. ;)

CarmineandJasonIsaacs.jpg

*drool* Carmine, you are a beautiful man, and to have you in the same shot as Jason Isaacs makes me all kinds of happy.

Please, TPTB, get Jason on NY--pretty pretty please?! He can be related to Flack or something. OMG, please?!?!

Faylinn - for those of us not from the u.s, who's Jason Isaacs?

Jason Isaacs is a British actor. Right now he's on a Showtime series called "Brotherhood," but you've probably seen him as Lucius Malfoy in the "Harry Potter" movies, or as Captain Hook/the dad in the recent "Peter Pan" movie (both with horrible hair, actually :lol:). He was also in "Black Hawk Down," with an American accent, looking fine with himself (and bald--sexy :devil:). ;) Carmine was in that movie, so it's possible that's why they look so chummy up there. ;)

Faylinn thank you! thank you! thank you! for the pic with jason & carmine!

wow! i so LOVE jason he is such a versatile actor! you watch him in "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson and he's so good you honestly hate him! Then you follow that up with "Sweet November" with Keanu Reeves & Charlize Theron with him as her adorable homosexual best friend and your thinking to yourself--oh this cannot be the same man! That's how so across the spectrum his acting ability is!

Lucius Malfoy in the "Harry Potter" movies, or as Captain Hook/the dad in the recent "Peter Pan" movie (both with horrible hair, actually)

--oh I so gotta agree with you there! :D

I wouldn't put it passed carmine to admire an actor as versatile as jason--funny I didn't know that jason was in "Black Hawk Down"--got distracted with josh & carmine! well gives me another excuse to watch it again...as if i needed one :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back