Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

*hugs you* I'm not alone! :lol: I just want to...run up and snuggle them both. :p

I watched "Black Hawk Down" for Carmine and when I saw Jason I marvelled that he was just spot-on in it. :D He had a bigger part than Carmine, but I forgive him. ;)

Speaking of "Black Hawk Down"--at least we know Carmine has a nice-shaped head. :lol:
croppedBHD.jpg

And back to Danny:

This picture is so adorable. *pinches his cheeks*
doofysmirk.jpg

I'm 4 hours drive north of Sydney, in a country town.
Where exactly do you live? I can't tell you how much I love Oz! I've been there a couple of times and I'm visiting there this Spring Break and I'll be seeing my best friend, Lily there who is crushing on Flack big-time. :) I'll convince her to fall in love with Danny too! :D

I loved Carmine in Black Hawk Down! Hot hair. I still prefer the NY hair, but it still looked hot! Then again, he always looks hot-- so it wasn't really a surprise! I only saw the film because of Carmine and Josh (who is also yum). :) But I cringed at first when I saw Carmine's hair, but after a few seconds-- I was like "Whoa, I never knew a guy could pull that off!" :D

Thanks for the pic, Fay! :D

Do we know if it's recent? I mean, he's got short hair but the glasses doesn't look like the one he's sporting lately (unless he changed them, which wouldn't be bad, I'mn not too fond of them)

kissmesweet said:
Where exactly do you live? I can't tell you how much I love Oz!

It's a lucky country, that's for sure :) I live in Wingham, which is a country town on the mid north coast. About 40 minutes inland and up from Forster. Closest regional centre is Taree.

Back OT, did anyone see that picture on Carmine Online of him holding his birthday scrapbook? Dude looks kind of underwhelmed ... he seems kind of reluctant to smile these days :confused: :lol:

Back OT, did anyone see that picture on Carmine Online of him holding his birthday scrapbook?
:lol: I just posted it. :D He looks cute... Ahh. I read on the website that he's in an upcoming movie called Ceesau? I haven't got much information on this though. Anyone else?

I live in Wingham,
I've stayed there for three or fours day before when my family and I went on a roadtrip. The place is so beautiful! I also love Perth. We then traveled to Adelaide and then to Perth (Gemma Ward, the supermodel is born there... I think). :D Loved it there!

Back to Carmine: so he looks sad. Huh. Must be the pressure of CSI: NY on #5 right now. :lol:

I find myself having a strange fixation on the Jason and Carmine picture. Both men look rather nice and chummy together. :lol:

As for the scrapbook...I'm glad he got it, but I must say, I'm rather disappointed by the picture. Granted he was never required to give anything back, but for something that was intentionally meant to for the fans who participated, you figured he could have spared the three seconds and smiled. The lack of pretty much any expression appears to be gone and it almost looks as if he had to take the picture against his will. I mean come on buddy, people volunteered their free time to make you a little something, fake the appreciation if you have too, lol. :rolleyes:

Ah well, I guess it was nice of him to at least give the fans something to show he had received the scrapbook.

*goes back to looking at the Jason/Carmine photo*

kissmesweet said:
:lol: I just posted it. :D He looks cute... Ahh. I read on the website that he's in an upcoming movie called Ceesau? I haven't got much information on this though. Anyone else?
Nope. Not a movie. Ceesau Entertainment is his company?corporation? can't remember what exactly. I just tried to check it again at his website and his site is down :confused: Apparently he is putting out a cd ... that trailer in the 4th box looks like it could have something to do with that. It's definitely his music up there. A snippet of, anyway.

I've stayed there for three or fours day before when my family and I went on a roadtrip. The place is so beautiful! I also love Perth.
You stayed in Wingham??? Nobody stays in Wingham :lol: :lol: I have only just come back from nearly 2 weeks in a town 2 hours south of Perth. I LOVE Western Australia ... would move there if I could.

Back to Carmine: so he looks sad. Huh. Must be the pressure of CSI: NY on #5 right now. :lol:
Having another look at that, he looks bloody exhausted, actually. Poor bugger. That, or strung out :D

You stayed in Wingham??? Nobody stays in Wingham
:lol: It's not that bad! It's so pretty! I loved the hotel I stayed at... It was a little adorable lodge motel thing. :D

he looks bloody exhausted, actually. Poor bugger.
Agreed. He looks like he hasn't slept in years! Poor baby...

Love that pic with Jason Isaacs. He is such a fabulous actor!!

Dude, WTF - could you not have rustled up at least a little smile for your fan project? I hope he has a little more enthusiasm when he gets the naughty personal ads. :eek:

idee said:
Wow...love the enthusiasm!!! Not .

Yeah, no kidding. I'm sure the intention was good (to send a pic of him with the scrapbook to post), but yikes. A smile wouldn't have killed him. :eek:

Well at least the gumpy pic gives us some idea how the chest hair's coming along.

Not that I'm obsessed or anything....

With you all on the lack of enthusiasm in the scrapbook pic. Seriously, dude, at least feign enthusiasm. You're an actor. I know you can do it. Hopefully the personal ads draw at least half a smile on his face ... or elsewhere. :devil:

Orison said:
Thanks for the pic, Fay! :D

Do we know if it's recent? I mean, he's got short hair but the glasses doesn't look like the one he's sporting lately (unless he changed them, which wouldn't be bad, I'mn not too fond of them)

That picture was taken January 18, 2006 (almost a year ago :eek:) at the CBS Winter Press Tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back