Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

chelliyah said:
Nim.... :lol: who wouldnt enjoy the stay under Danny's legs?? :devil:
Dear, after reading what we read tonight in that site, I'll enjoy EVERYTHING with Carmine :devil:

Awwww, you posted one of my favorite pics! The second one... so cute...
*sigh*

I don't actually know the right place to ask this....but I guess I'll try here, because it IS the Danny thread.

Does anyone know where I can find a picture of Danny looking into a mirror?
Thanks.

Started something with the bald thing didn't I :lol:

Nim - I meant his head down there :lol: :eek:
Little Carmine will get cold, shrivel up and die if there's no hair down there to keep him warm :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol:

Kimmychu - I don't know if people do go bald down there. I know that there's that hair disease - halopecia - not sure I spelt it right, it does make your hair fall out, on your head up top anyhoo :eek: And I know when you have chemo and stuff when you have cancer your hair falls out, not sure about down there though :(

Is it just me or have you all noticed that Carmine's not a very hairy Itallion Stallion :confused:
Obviously not being very Itallion, he thankfully bypassed the genetics of an overgrown forest wildly out of control :lol:

So if you do happen to have Shasta or Brass Ring pics :devil: you will clearly see, there's not a lot of hair ... DOWN THERE :lol: yes, I mean around Little Carmine to keep him warm, poor baby :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chelle! Yes of course I *LOVED* the leather pic. ;) I forgot to mention it in my post! LOL. :lol: You see, something happens to my brain when I'm here and well, you know. :devil: I CAN'T THINK!!!

Nim- Isn't that like...all of our dreams? To be that guy?! I'm so jealous of him...I want to be...umm..there! *Innocent :D*

Anywho... :eek:

384.png

311_00768.jpg

AND one of my favorites!

cons15.png

Now, tell me...Does anyone have a clear mind now? hmmm??

:devil:

Didn't think so!

UMMM..ETA: Sooo, these are...well there are no words! Just check em' out...

*HOTNESS...That Ice will be gone in no time...*

Don't forget to enlarge it...*the pic* haha

THAT SHIRT! Should be illegal...

CREDIT: Modern Day Gallery

Those are from the next episode! YUMMY! :p

Dear Hump Day... :devil:(I mean that in every sense of the word) please get here quicker than usual. Thanks. :devil:

darx2mint4 said:
Does anyone know where I can find a picture of Danny looking into a mirror?
Thanks.
2110754ao8.jpg

This one is from Trapped.

There are others 2-3 caps here, at csi.caps! :)

Thanks so much! Now I can finally make an icon I've been wanting to make. :)

I'm happy for you!!! :D hope to see soon your icon!!!
(even if I love the one you have now, with Danny and Lindsay :))

Nim... :lol: that talk we had... boy! did carmine give me some good dreams :lol: :devil:

Tiff .... OMG.. after a hard day at work.. i come home to THAT!!! :eek: :eek: LOL The one with "enlarge it" on.. dam that was an excellent pic ;) hehe i have to say.. i kinda like this one too.... ;) only Danny/Carmine could walk on ice :lol:
i Jus love the last pic u posted.. the one where he walking like wackop jacko :lol: very HOT!!!!! :devil:

*comes out of hiding to comment on Playboy party pics* Look at our man, steppin' out for a night at the Playboy Mansion. :D Considering he's all hermit-ish and stuff, this makes me proud. He's gettin' up there, going out to the mansion for a night and hanging out with PEOPLE, instead of just parking his ass in front of the tv like it always seems like he does. :lol:

Question though: Why does it look like he's sitting alone?!

sweet166.png

Leather. I just can't get enough of it. Hehehe.

Chelle! That pic you posted...Yessss. That is smokin'. I don't know how the ice hasn't melted! *IS GOING TO POUT UNTIL SHE FIGURES IT OUT* Hmmm. OH yeah, that pic of him walking....YUM! I LOOOOOVE it!!! Makes me have thoughts....:devil: Then again...He always does that. :devil:

lookaboomerang said:
Question though: Why does it look like he's sitting alone?! :question:
Because his date was under the table thanking him for the invite. :lol: :devil: Kidding. I noticed that too. Perhaps he just got to the event a little early or was hanging in a room no one else was chilling in. Looked like the table behind him with pretty much empty too. Doesn't mean he was alone though. Photographers will often ask non-celebs to get out of the picture or just zoom in on him if his buddies aren't famous.

hehe Tiff, if only his hand was inside of those jeans... and if he was walking into my bedroom... **Faints... fans self** wll.. lemme tell you ...i'd [CENSORED] AND [CENSORED] Again!!!! :devil: :lol: ooooh the shame...!!!!!
thought i would post ya these VERY HAWT pics of Danny... This epi is on in an hour and 20 minutes :devil:
201_083.jpg

201_079.jpg

Now that is definately doing something to ME!!!!! :lol: :devil:

That blue shirt is definitely hot on him. Hell, he looks good in all shades of blue, especially that picture that's been floating around from last season where he's wearing the dark blue shirt and looking right at the camera. Holy hell. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Doesn't mean he was alone though. Photographers will often ask non-celebs to get out of the picture or just zoom in on him if his buddies aren't famous.

They were my thoughts exactly :)

^I do like how he looks like a little bit of a doofus even at a happening party. :lol: It's endearing.

Nim said:

2110754ao8.jpg

Doesn't it look like he's totally checking to see if he's still hot, even after being stuck in a steamy panic room for a few hours? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back