Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

tiara4carmine said:
Didn't I read on one of these threads that Hill ended up with the LBB :confused:
Hill didn't end up with the LBB. He ended up jealous of the LBB. He's got our panties now though, so all is good. ;)

Twinkletoes said:
If you look at all the pics of the event over at Wire Image there's Colin Farrell draped with bunnies, Hugh Heffner draped with bunnies, Carmen Electra draped with bunnies and....Carmine sitting on his own looking self-conscious :lol:
:lol: poor Carmine...
Looking at those pics, he looks a little bit tired :(

Nim said:
:lol: poor Carmine...
Looking at those pics, he looks a little bit tired :(

cgpby2.jpg

He does, doesn't he? Awww, poor dear. But I'm not sure whether its the work schedule or the humping bunny schedule thats responsible :devil:

He needs his hiatus. Definitely. Too much work and parties at the same time.
Carmine, please relax :) we need your 100% hottness :lol:

Lol well maybe Carmine did his partying with the bunnies before the photos...and he's taking a time out. He was just fortunate enough to evade the photographers until then.

On a totally random note, I'm glad to see that the hair on his head is growing back out. :lol:

SimplyBlue said:

On a totally random note, I'm glad to see that the hair on his head is growing back out. :lol:

Don't mind the lack of hair on his head so much, its the lack of hair on his chest that I'm upset about :(

Maybe he likes his chest bare and is keepin it that way :(

it's unfortunate for us :(

or, maybe it's just growing out slowly :eek:

maybe he's goin bald ... on his chest that is :eek:

hope he's not goin bald in OTHER places :devil: :eek: :(

tiara4carmine said:
:eek: You mean the head, right? Right??? :devil:

^^Hehehe, unfortunately, there are a couple of pics where his hair looks.... questionable. But let's hope it was just a bad haircut :lol:

tiara4carmine said:
maybe he's goin bald ... on his chest that is :eek:

Is that ... actually ... possible? I've never heard of a guy going bald down there. :lol: That's quite weird, even for me!

Although, I have seen guys totally shaved down there - don'taskhowandwhy - and uh, it looks ... really awful to me. Pretty much like what women look like down there when they shave it all off. Might be a kink for some people, but it's a definite turn off for me!

And geez, if he's growing out his chest hair again, it must be itching like crazy.

I know someone who did that. The sensation was... interesting, to say the least, but it looked like a plucked chicken.

Springmoon said:
I know someone who did that. The sensation was... interesting, to say the least, but it looked like a plucked chicken.

You realize now that whenever I go to the market to buy chicken ... I'll forever think of plucked man peen thanks to you.

Kimmychu said:
You realize now that whenever I go to the market to buy chicken ... I'll forever think of plucked man peen thanks to you.

No problem :) You're quite welcome :lol:

:lol: ROTFL!

*tries to erase the image from her head as chicken will be the main course of her dinner*

Hehehe, Kimmy said peen. :p The word is spreading. :lol:

Honestly, him going bald (on the head ;)) doesn't phase me. :lol: Hell, my brother isn't even 30 and he's almost totally bald on top--it just happens. ;)

However, removing perfectly good chest hair makes me a very sad bunny. :( Yes, I know it accentuates the muscles or whatever, but the chest hair is sexy! ;)

Yeah, they think I'm sexy.
CSI-CAPSFGDannyface2.jpg

I wonder why?
carmineblackandwhite.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back