Caption Game *puts on sunnies* Miami Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
H: I told you to leave my coffee in the Hummer. I like to drink it in persuit of the crimminals!!

Calleigh: I'm sorry I didn't know you liked coffee showers.

H: Calliegh..um..I'm going to ask you a question my friend and I want an honest answer.
C: Sure, H!
H: I'm not sure if you've noticed but my hairline seems to be receding...I had hairplugs put in. Tell the truth. Can you tell?

David Caruso: Emily, as much as I like the view, you might want to button up or you will get CBS in more trouble than they did with the Janet Jackson thing.

H: Calleigh, are those my sunglasses on the floor...smashed?

Cal: Ummm....

H: And we really need to have a talk about your leather high-heels, ok? I mean, what kind of a CSI wears the crap you do?

Horatio: *tries to put glasses on the table but can't let go*

Calleigh: *slaps his hands* It's all right, handsome, they'll still be here when you get back.

Horatio: But who'll do the one-liners, Cal? I need them. They give me focus and pinache and they make me look sexy. *waits* *dejected* Right about now you should be telling me that I look sexy without them, Cal.

Calleigh: Oh, right... Right, um, well, Horatio, you look sexy without them. *grins*

Horatio: I think I'll just keep them with me if that's all right with you.

Eric: *out of shot* That's five bucks you owe me Calleigh.

*sorry for the lameness of that* :blush:

:)

ok seeing as my internet is now back...yay!!!! :D

here's my caption

H:are you trying to tell me that my hummer...*puts on sunnies*....MY hummer....my baby....my pride and joy.....one of my true loves is smashed!?!?
Calleigh:uhhhh...how can i put this nicely.......yes
H:NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! This is all your fault!!! i knew i shouldn't have let you drive it!!!!!
Calleigh:but it wasn't me!
H:who was it then? The easter bunny?
Calleigh:no it was uhhhh.....Eric and Ryan! yeah that's it it was them!
H:*ran off towards Layout* ERIC!!! RYAN!!!!!!!!!!
Calleigh:*giggles* sucker

then here is the image and all the entered captions.....
http://csi-caps.com/albums/csimiami/s4/406/A/4x060639.jpg

1. H - "What is this?"
C - "It's evidence, Horatio."
H - "Strange concept... I've heard of it before..." (HoratioStalker)

2. H: I told you to leave my coffee in the Hummer. I like to drink it in persuit of the crimminals!!
Calleigh: I'm sorry I didn't know you liked coffee showers. (Wolfesgamegirl)

3. H: Calliegh..um..I'm going to ask you a question my friend and I want an honest answer.
C: Sure, H!
H: I'm not sure if you've noticed but my hairline seems to be receding...I had hairplugs put in. Tell the truth. Can you tell? (Silk)

4. David Caruso: Emily, as much as I like the view, you might want to button up or you will get CBS in more trouble than they did with the Janet Jackson thing. (Dynamo1)

5. H: Calleigh, are those my sunglasses on the floor...smashed?
Cal: Ummm....
H: And we really need to have a talk about your leather high-heels, ok? I mean, what kind of a CSI wears the crap you do? (dogbert12)

6. Horatio: *tries to put glasses on the table but can't let go*
Calleigh: *slaps his hands* It's all right, handsome, they'll still be here when you get back.
Horatio: But who'll do the one-liners, Cal? I need them. They give me focus and pinache and they make me look sexy. *waits* *dejected* Right about now you should be telling me that I look sexy without them, Cal.
Calleigh: Oh, right... Right, um, well, Horatio, you look sexy without them. *grins*
Horatio: I think I'll just keep them with me if that's all right with you.
Eric: *out of shot* That's five bucks you owe me Calleigh. (Dell)

7. H:are you trying to tell me that my hummer...*puts on sunnies*....MY hummer....my baby....my pride and joy.....one of my true loves is smashed!?!?
Calleigh:uhhhh...how can i put this nicely.......yes
H:NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! This is all your fault!!! i knew i shouldn't have let you drive it!!!!!
Calleigh:but it wasn't me!
H:who was it then? The easter bunny?
Calleigh:no it was uhhhh.....Eric and Ryan! yeah that's it it was them!
H:*ran off towards Layout* ERIC!!! RYAN!!!!!!!!!!
Calleigh:*giggles* sucker (Need4Speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back