Caption Game *puts on sunnies* Miami Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need4Speed

Coroner
Ok so this is basically a strictly non shipper Miami version of the shipper central game. here are the rules

1. please don't post anything offensive i.e. no bashing characters or anything over the PG-13 level.

2.no foul language unless you censor it like this.....A** or @$$

3. you will only be allowed one caption per picture in order to make it fair to others.

3. there will be a 48 hour posting period. after that I will post the caption again with everyones captions in a poll. there will be a 48 hour voting perid. after that I will post the winning quote and the winner gets to post the new picture.

so have fun!! :D here's the first pic......
Link
Edited by Mod as the picture was too large. Just make sure these abide by the 480 pixel rule. :)

Delko: I think the sushi that I had for lunch isn't sitting right.

Speed: Or it might be all that polluted canal water you might have inhaled on that drive you just took.

Speed: Dude, are you alright?
Delko: No, the water was freezing. Things have uhm.. shrunk..

Delko: Speed... I coulda been a contenda!

Speed: Ease up *Ricky*... ERR... *Rocky*, I got some great shots of that flyweight putting the hurt on you!

Ok i just realized that i can't post a poll so we're gonna vote like they do for the icon challenges...you post the number of the caption you want to vote for. then i'll tally up the votes and post the image with the winning caption. then i'll post the other captions with how many votes they got so you call all see how you did. and if the winner does not post a picture within 24 hours then the second place winner gets to post one....

so here's the image and the captions.....
Caption image

1. Eric: ...and that is the shutter button. You press it to take the picture. ( Dynamo1 )

2. Speed: I told you these CSI cameras are heavy, you didn't pull a muscle did you?
( Hrockz )

3. Eric: OW!!! Something's eating my arm!!!
Tim: *looks at the base of the camera*... battery acid. ( Speedsdaughter )

4. Speed: Delko, you ok?
Delko: No msn I think I might *throw up* ( that girl1)

5. Delko: I think the sushi that I had for lunch isn't sitting right.

6. Delko: I think the sushi that I had for lunch isn't sitting right.
Speed: Or it might be all that polluted canal water you might have inhaled on that drive you just took. ( wolfesgamegirl)

7. Speed: Dude, are you alright?
Delko: No, the water was freezing. Things have uhm.. shrunk.. ( Hush)

8. Delko: Speed... I coulda been a contenda!
Speed: Ease up *Ricky*... ERR... *Rocky*, I got some great shots of that flyweight putting the hurt on you! ( Hankster)

My vote is for #7.

Delko bare arms....yum-mee!!
Shrinkage on Eric Delko? NONONO...never. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back